Wallpaper Contest #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by Bdis86
Now this is going to be hard for me to vote! Even though I entered one! lol So many great one's this time! And let's all welcome Mr. Herman! :lol:

...yeah, I agree....i think next time I'm gonna wait til the last minute to post mine so people won't have much time to compare these pro's with my kindergarten work...:lol:

if I win, the subject is gonna be:

"Cracks in Disney Walkways"

...lets see the pros handle THAT!:lol: :lol: :lol:

BSikor

Here's my attempt!

Attachments

• spmount.jpg
    spmount.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 177

popkid

ok, here's mine... everyone did a great job, but like my tower of terror wallpaper, i like mine a little on the plain side... not so busy that it'll give you a headache looking at all day...

Attachments

• sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 173

popkid

oh yeah, and all i did with mine was a bit of touching up of this picture...

Attachments

• sm_orig.jpg
    sm_orig.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 175

popkid

here's a slightly different version... this time, i'm sitting with the blonde babe...

Attachments

• sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 168

The_CEO

OK I'm REALLY offended... I cant even put my name on here so heres my new one..
~ Mr. Herman ;)..

d dude

heres my entra. its really bad, i know, but its my first so, here it is

Attachments

• mk_space_mtn_inside2_4-1-01.jpg
    mk_space_mtn_inside2_4-1-01.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 157

The_CEO

Your Wallpaper is pure Creative ;)... I hope everyone votes for yours... That made me laugh.. And we all know how Pea Wee laughs.. HA. HA. * giggles*
~ Pea Wee...

NowInc

Original Poster
d dude..not sure if you noticed..but you have a spelling error...

And

Mr.P

Cute...real cute..LoL

i wonder if it falls within the specs of the contest...hmmmm...

Bdis86

Account Suspended
NowInc.-the board cycles out Pe*e. lol

Cookies! Yum. or are those asteroids? hmmmm...

And believe me NowInc, that IS within the specks of the contest.

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

i wonder if it falls within the specs of the contest...hmmmm...

:p

Specs::

Must be 700 X 525

Must be about FLORIDAS space mountain....it would be very cheap to use the one over at Paris..since it looks cool on its own An unfair advantage..so Florida only.

The deadline for this will be *1* week from Today (the 2nd)...so that means April 9th by midnight...

You can get images from wherever you want..other pages..your own collection..it doesnt matter. Lets just try and be original..hehe

My picture is 700 x 525

It is about Florida’s Space Mountain since I’ve never been to any other one (and it features an icon in the name off of some old park media redrawn by yours truly)

It’s within the deadline…

You said we could get the images from wherever we wanted. You said to be original and as far as I can tell, I’ve never seen another picture like it anywhere… Everyone who knows anything about this attraction is familiar with the asteroid “rumor” and just for good measure I put a hidden Mickey in it!

It would even make a good desktop since the image is not overly busy or distracting overall so: :p ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

:p

Specs::

Must be 700 X 525

Must be about FLORIDAS space mountain....it would be very cheap to use the one over at Paris..since it looks cool on its own An unfair advantage..so Florida only.

The deadline for this will be *1* week from Today (the 2nd)...so that means April 9th by midnight...

You can get images from wherever you want..other pages..your own collection..it doesnt matter. Lets just try and be original..hehe

My picture is 700 x 525

It is about Florida’s Space Mountain since I’ve never been to any other one (and it features an icon in the name off of some old park media redrawn by yours truly)

It’s within the deadline…

You said we could get the images from wherever we wanted. You said to be original and as far as I can tell, I’ve never seen another picture like it anywhere… Everyone who knows anything about this attraction is familiar with the asteroid “rumor” and just for good measure I put a hidden Mickey in it!

It would even make a good desktop since the image is not overly busy or distracting overall so: :p ;)

LoL..I know..I was messin with ya ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..I know..I was messin with ya ;)

p I know! I don't expect to be much of a contender, anyway. :rolleyes: Not everyone appreciates my humor and those who aren’t from the US probably wouldn’t recognize the “got milk” reference….

BTW, is this lazy?: Instead of trying to match up the “got milk” font as used in the real ads, I redrew the letters. It either makes me lazy in a new and unusual way or it makes me stupid… I hope it just makes me lazy. ;)

Tramp

p I know! I don't expect to be much of a contender, anyway. :rolleyes: Not everyone appreciates my humor and those who aren’t from the US probably wouldn’t recognize the “got milk” reference….

I gotta say, Mr. P....your entry is Super Bowl clever if ya know what I mean...

...it's getting to the point where the ONLY way I'm ever gonna win is to 'buy' votes...:lol:

Al

hmmmmmmm........yeah, could you explain that to me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom