Wallpaper Contest #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Original Poster
Ooook..the first contest was a success (mostly) so now it is time for a new and better organized one....

As I said, The winner of the previous contest gets to choose the topic of the NEXT one..well...MainstreetUSA was indeed our winner, and he has chosen...

*drum roll*

Space Mountain!!!

This is going to be MUCH harder than ToT..but that should proove to make it even more fun.

Specs::

Must be 700 X 525

Must be about FLORIDAS space mountain....it would be very cheap to use the one over at Paris..since it looks cool on its own ;) An unfair advantage..so Florida only.

The deadline for this will be *1* week from Today (the 2nd)...so that means April 9th by midnight...

You can get images from wherever you want..other pages..your own collection..it doesnt matter. Lets just try and be original..hehe

Oh..one more thing...IF we get more than 15 submissions (which I hope we do), I will select a neutral party to select the BEST 15 entries and those are the ones that will be "finalists"...

As usual...the winner gets to choose the next topic...

Gooood luck everyone! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Main Street USA

Sounds as if this will be just as fun as the last if not better. I choose Space Mountain not only because its one of my favorites, but also because it will be a tad more difficult. I almost chose HM, but I figured since this might be the last time I win, someone else will prob pick HM, and prob not SM. So there ya have it, my reasoning, if it even makes sense!:D

Al

cool! i shall begin asap!!!

so let me get this right, i can use images from wdwmagic.com ?

Al

Originally posted by Alberrisford
cool! i shall begin asap!!!

so let me get this right, i can use images from wdwmagic.com ?

oh no, hold on,,,,,,,,,theres only one pic :hammer: DOH!!! im now on the hunt for another pic :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Pioneer Hall

Here is mine...Not great, but it is my first ever SO I'M PROUD!!

Attachments

• space mountain.jpg
    space mountain.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 338

CalDisney

Wow!! Tuff Compition already:(:(:)

Well Here goe`s nuthing!!!
Her is My Creation!!

Attachments

• spacemountain.jpg
    spacemountain.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 322

NowInc

Original Poster
So far so good...looks like we all got our source images from the same site..LoL....i worked on mine for a bit tonight...it should be done by thursday...if i can find a good enough pic of the mountains exterior...

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Here's mine, and look who's riding it! And there's a hidden mickey. :)

Attachments

• space mt.jpg
    space mt.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 296

NowInc

Original Poster
Im still far from done..but here is a bit of a teaser of what i have for a "base"...

Attachments

• wip.jpg
    wip.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 307

Tigggrl

OOOHHH Thee are COOOOL! I liked the construction photos...very cool! I have some cool pics of the mountain:) But I also have the Star Tunnel Music:) I will have to listen to it when I look at these pics...VERY cool guys...:)

disney2b

are we going to keep doing this for along time? its fun, but i just want to know, maybe i'll get a whole bunch of pics on my next visit

WeirdOne

Here Is My First Time HORRIBLE entry. I hope to get at least 1 vote and I'll be happy :D. Ok, here it is. - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• spacemountainwallpaper.jpg
    spacemountainwallpaper.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 222

NowInc

Original Poster
Yes we plan on doing this allll the time..so take as many pics as you can ;)

And Wierdone..nice job ;)....as long as its not bigger than 700X525..i'll accept it...

WeirdOne

Well, NowInc, I changed my entry. Please loko at the new one. It is 700 X 525. Thanks! - The WeirdOne :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom