Wallpaper Contest #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofette

I've had to redo this so many times, but here we go. I think this is the one I'm going to go with. :)

This was a lot of fun, and I've learned a lot just messin' around with it.

Attachments

• contestentrywithlogo.gif
    contestentrywithlogo.gif
    151.9 KB · Views: 151

tenchu

This is going to be really tough to pick a winner.

Great work everyone, my desktop has never changed so often! :lol:

Goofette

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Goofette - great great work!

What program do you use? :)

Hey thanks, it's actually a combination of two. I used Disney's Magic Artist (Steamboat Kevin is right :D ), that I got at Best Buy over a year ago for about 10.00 and then Adobe photoshop elements. I had problem with somethings on magic artist, so I saved it then went in and edited it through photoshop.

I forgot, I do have on hidden Mickey lol It's kind of obvious though, but nevertheless LOL:D

DCA Fan

Great job everyone! This is going to be a tough contest...

Here's mine:

Attachments

• livingseas.jpg
    livingseas.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 178

WDWspider

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Great job everyone! This is going to be a tough contest...

Here's mine:

Very Interesting...

MSU... I got a suggestion since we have so many entries this time.

Maybe we can split the entries into two voting areas and narrow all of them like a semi-finals deal, then have a final voting thread for the top five winners from the split threads.

Does that make sense? That way everyone's entry will get a chance to be voted on before the final ten are decided. :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
my worry is that we'll have too many entries and not enough voters.... so we'll have a 100 way tie of 1 vote each

Al

:lol: I just had to edit my entry, because after looking at everyone elses, it kinda dawned upon me that it was "The Living Seas" :lol: :D

tenchu

Originally posted by Al
:lol: I just had to edit my entry, because after looking at everyone elses, it kinda dawned upon me that it was "The Living Seas" :lol: :D

:lol:

Thanks Al, i was looking at yours on my desktop thinking, 'I wonder if it would look better with a 'the' in there.'

Good job Al, i like it a lot.

:wave:

Goofette

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
Paula I like your entry its so cute

Thanks Cheryl, guess who helped me lol (Yes Maegan, my now 9 yo daughter LOL)

DCA FAN...WOW!!!! I Love that! Great Job.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Very Interesting...

MSU... I got a suggestion since we have so many entries this time.

Maybe we can split the entries into two voting areas and narrow all of them like a semi-finals deal, then have a final voting thread for the top five winners from the split threads.

Does that make sense? That way everyone's entry will get a chance to be voted on before the final ten are decided. :)

Good idea.

Because of the high number of entries, it would be wrong for someone to choose only 15 to advance into the voting. When the deadline arrives, I'll randomly split the entries down the middle and create 2 polls. The top 3 entries in each will advance to a final poll, and the winners will be decided from that one.

Great to see so many entries. I was assuming that the Living Seas would have a small draw, and boy was I wrong! This will be the most entries we've ever had in a wallpaper contest!

:)

tenchu

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Good idea.

Because of the high number of entries, it would be wrong for someone to choose only 15 to advance into the voting. When the deadline arrives, I'll randomly split the entries down the middle and create 2 polls. The top 3 entries in each will advance to a final poll, and the winners will be decided from that one.

Great to see so many entries. I was assuming that the Living Seas would have a small draw, and boy was I wrong! This will be the most entries we've ever had in a wallpaper contest!

:)

Or what about the six highest scorers from either vote?

Either make it knock out, or best man wins?

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, I think the second poll should only consist of a few from each. Kind of the top few, rather than a whole bunch.:)

tenchu

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Well, I think the second poll should only consist of a few from each. Kind of the top few, rather than a whole bunch.:)

No, i meant should the final be made up of the six entries that get the most votes, no matter which poll they were in, or the top 3 from each.

And nice avatar. :lol:

Figment1986

I agree on both things ^ said, oh and I think Walt is thinking, what was I thinking making this. (Tossesout of window and it magically becomes a man in the 21st centry)

WDWspider

Originally posted by tenchu
No, i meant should the final be made up of the six entries that get the most votes, no matter which poll they were in, or the top 3 from each.

And nice avatar. :lol:

I like the Avatar too.

I would think the top six highest would be the top three from each, but maybe not... good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom