Wallpaper Contest #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRER STITCH

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Wish I could do as wellas you all did!

:sohappy:

Here's to LEAF'S head exploding!!! It was well worth it! Your Wallpaper is AWESOME! Nice work!

Can't wait to see the others! Keep up the good work!
Some day I will try one of these, but it's more fun to use these on my desk top!

WOOHOO!

:p :p :p :p

tenchu

Originally posted by leaf44
Okay, I think I got it right this time:).

These contest are really a great idea and a good incentive to learn to use Photoshop. Here's my entery, it took me way too long and I know at full size it may not be perfect but if I work on it anymore I think my head might explode! Have a good weekend, everyone!

Thats is really impressive leaf.

Well done.

:wave:

jaylenofan86

Here is my wallpaper! I hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• fantasmic wallpaper1.jpg
    fantasmic wallpaper1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 191

WDWFREAK53

Great Job to all!!!

Beautiful shot of the fountains Jay!!!
No, Spidey, you didn't "overdo" the Mickey/Dragon...it came out great!
Jerry...awesome pics!
Leaf...yours is also VERY well done!

WDWspider

Originally posted by Main Street USA
k, my turn. i finally sat down to do this one. :)

Ooooooo, my faint heart.

MSUSA.... I Love You!:kiss:

:p :lol: :lol:

You really need to get Big Bucks for your talents. I mean just look at your Avatar for crying out loud (knowing that even if you change it in the future this post will still hold true). You should have help with the special effects on Forest Gump. :lol: "Excuse me, Mr. Disney... I gotta ______, I drunk too many Dr. Peppers" :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Awesome CP! Great to see you back in the game!

Those of you who said "battle for second place" might be changing your tune, eh?:)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Those of you who said "battle for second place" might be changing your tune, eh?:)

lol... Yeah.. .ALL of them are great entries everyone :) a good turn out so far... :sohappy:

WDWspider

At work they all look good, but my monitor at work must suck, cause here at home they all look WAAAAAY Better. The ones that don't look so good are much brighter and sharper at home, I believe me and my boss may need a little chat on better Graphics Displays. :lol: :animwink:

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by spider-man
You should have help with the special effects on Forest Gump. :lol: "Excuse me, Mr. Disney... I gotta ______, I drunk too many Dr. Peppers" :)
I'm Mickey Mouse, People call me Mickey Mouse! :p

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Voting will begin tonight at roughly 9:30pm CST. Thanks to all that entered, it should be a close vote. Get those last minute entries in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom