Wallpaper Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Original Poster
OK...lets get this thing started!

The topic:: Tower Of Terror (Dont worry, I plan to cover ALL aspects of Disney by the time we are done..so your favorite attraction could be next)

Specs::

Must be 700 X 525 (I think thats the largest we can post an image on the forum..if not 640X480 is accepdable..same dimensions..just smaller)

You can cover any type of mood...dark..happy..its your call...

The deadline for this will be 2 weeks from tommorow.so that means March 29th by midnight...judging will last from saturday until monday morning...Fair?

Any problems? Let me know ;) Lets do this..Im looking forward to seeing some cool wallpaper ....

NowInc

Original Poster
Oh yes..and the Winner of the contest gets to choose the next topic...that should make it more enticing to do a good job ;)

And only ONE entry per user..this will help keep the judging simple...so make sure the one you post is your "best"...hehe

Originally posted by NowInc
Oh yes..and the Winner of the contest gets to choose the next topic...that should make it more enticing to do a good job ;)

And only ONE entry per user..this will help keep the judging simple...so make sure the one you post is your "best"...hehe
is that all the winner gets

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneyowner182

is that all the winner gets

If i could offer more...I would..but alas..im broke..and i dont think I have anything anyone would WANT..im open for suggestions...

DigitalDisney

Let's get this started with a BANG

Here's my entry. It's a picture you haven't seen yet...

Mgm-ToT-TowerHotelSign1-low.jpg

If you want to see the high-quality version, go to http://www.progoth.com/~darkhelmet/imagecontest/Mgm-ToT-TowerHotelSign1.jpg. Of course, the original is over 2x the size at 1600x1200, and it's crystal clear. :)

NowInc

Original Poster
Prettty...I started a bit with mine last night..gathering source images and preparing the "canvas" for a montage...now all i have to do is get some more time ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
My submission (way ahead of the 2 week deadline...i figured do it while i have time)

Attachments

• totwall.jpg
    totwall.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 549

NowInc

Original Poster
*bumps topic back to the top*

I wish there was I way I could keep this and the other contest thread on top until each contest is over...

The_CEO

OK here is my wallpaper entry.... Its the best I could do with the material I had ... hehe....

~ Justin..

Attachments

• tower of terror wall paper.jpg
    tower of terror wall paper.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 409

Luau Cove

I don't get why the introduction post to THIS post is 2 pages long while this is almost empty. :brick:

-->LUAU EBERT

orlpassholder

so far my ideas are not tuning out like I like. I might sit this one out if I cant get these images to work. NOW you picked a hard subject to work on ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
Oh come onnnnnn....first off..you still have over a week to do one..i know you can ;)

I chose ToT because i thought it would be an EASY first one..since the building looks cool and all you would need is a good picture of it to "impress"...I promise the next time i will make it more general and thus easier for everyone to participate..ok?

Tigggrl

I have an idea!
While I am not able to prticipate, as I do not have a scanner, and I have a toy computer, heres an idea....
How about, since the entries are originals, that they maybe can be used to put into the avatar file for the site??? So people can have more choices for avatars, and that can be the winning prize??? Who wouldnt want to see their artwork chosen for a persons Avatar???
Just an idea:)

NowInc

Original Poster
Hmm..not a bad idea...but im not sure all of the "wallpapers" would translate into a smaller size without becoming unreadable (mine for example)..but i'll try it ;)

popkid

here's a little something i was able to squeeze in at work this morning.

Attachments

• hth.jpg
    hth.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 303

NowInc

Original Poster
Pop..I like the contrasting colors..really makes the logo stand out...nice job ;)

Oh..I made this thread Sticky so that more people will notice it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom