Walking from ASMovies to ASMusic

Allym146

So I read that it was better to stay in mighty ducks section of ASMovies if you have a standard room and then walk to Music to catch the bus because they won't be as full/it's so close. I requested a mighty ducks standard room.

Problem is, I came across the mylaughingplace website that gives you times for getting from one place to the next and put in movies to MK and Epcot and it says the time is doubled if i walk to music to catch a bus.

Is this counting walking time from main building, in which case we will be closer so it won't take as long. And do those resorts always share buses anyway?

I'm worried I shouldn't have requested to stay in the ducks section. Should I change and just catch buses from movies?

What's the best section for standard rooms?

Thanks and sorry this is so wordy! Hopefully it makes sense hah!:D

Tuvalu

In the mornings, each All Star will have its own bus to the parks. In fact it is likely that during your stay All Star Movies will always have its own dedicated bus to the parks. When I stayed at All Star Sports (during a less busy time of year) the bus was never shared with Music or Movies.

Save yourself the steps and use the Movies bus stop, unless you find that the Music stop is closer to your room.

Upvote 0

belledream

We stayed in Mighty Ducks and actually walked to the Music stop quite often. I'd say the walk is about even, but we caught the Movies bus in the morning (so you know, it felt more like our home resort ;)), and just caught the Music bus for the trip home if it happened to arrive before the Movies bus. No worries! It's a great place to stay - you get to walk through the Dalmatians area every day - it's so cute.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom