Walking Around The Resorts..

jenluvswdw

I fell in love with POR. Loved the sounds and the tranquil sights. I am a big Gone with the Wind fan, maybe that has something to do with it. I had to take the toddler for a walk in his stroller to put him to sleep a few times. One of my best memories from that vacation. I will be staying at BLT this summer. While I know it is a dream vacation, there is a part of me that will miss the tranquility of POR. :( (Dreaming.....)

75disney

I love walking around the Poly early in the morning. I take the long way along the beach to the Great Ceremonial House. I like to soak up the sight of the GF, CR, MK, and Seven Seas Lagoon first thing in the morning when the grass is still wet from the sprinklers, the bunnies and ducks are active, and everything is still quiet and peaceful. The perfect way to start the day.

DisneyDebNJ

You know when I first arrived at CBR on my first Disney vacation.I loved strolling around the resort,and likewise at POFQ. But before booking PORS I read lots of comments from people saying its a huge resort with too much walking involved.I had this image of this gigantic sprawling village spread out over several acres.Turns out I love just strolling thro the grounds especially first thing in the morning..Now I know there will be people with walking disabilities that prefer a small resort ground,i understand that,but for all you other folks,which resort ground do you love walking around and taking in its beauty.;)
Of course, the Poly (know that place like the back of my hand) When my son and I went to check out the WL grounds, it was gorgeous, relaxing, just like @poohlover said, and we chose WLV for this year's visit. I am actually looking forward to early morning or late evening strolls in Nov :)

Victor Kelly

I love POR, and the Poly. Wilderness Lodge was just mediocre to me. Fort Wilderness was pretty good. I like lush landscapes, they put me at ease. When we were at POP, it was ok especially early morning and late at night, while not lush, certainly relaxing.

gostone23

AKL! I get giddy when we're walking in form the parking lot and I hear that subtle drumming music and then that lobby takes my breath away everytime I enter.

Boardwalk is great.

We're trying Saratago Springs next stay and hoping to stroll the Port Orleans to see if it really resembles home.

-r

NiarrNDisney

One of my favorite resorts to walk around is Coronado Springs, wandering around Lago Dorado can be very relaxing and just about every view is picture worthy.

Other favorites would be:

Animal Kingdom - I love all the cultural art and the animals

Boardwalk - Such a great place to be a night

Polynesian and Grand Floridian - Who doesnt like a walk on the beach plus the flora is beautiful and you may just catch some fireworks or the water paegent along the way.

Tiggertoo56

I love walking around POR, especially at night. The path between POR and POFQ is a lovely walk, too.
Agree!! Have stayed at PORS and it is a lovely resort to walk around, and the path between PORS and POFQ is a lovely walk. Have visited other resorts whilst at WDW for a look-see, and walked around many and I think the best is PORS/POFQ, but CBR is also high up there.

Disney Diva

Banned
We like the whole Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club, Swan/Dolphin area for walks and stops at Beaches and Cream. we also enjoy the WL area. Can spend hours there just enjoying the lobby and grounds of WL. The majority of our strolling is usually Downtown Disney and the loop over to SSR, nice circular walk around the lake, but read recently part of it is closed for Disney Springs construction.

I agree Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club, Swan/Dolphin area for walks and stops at Beaches and Cream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom