Waiting in line for iPhone 5s

PolynesianPrincess

Completely agree if you're getting a brand new iPhone4. Definltely the way to go. The AT&T store was shocked that I was still using the iPhone 4 I bought 3 years ago. So I had wear-and-tear on mine. It was time for me to upgrade.

My 4 has just started to show it's age. The home screen button is hard to push and since it's only an 8G, I'm basically out of room!

JohnD

Original Poster
My 4 has just started to show it's age. The home screen button is hard to push and since it's only an 8G, I'm basically out of room!

Had exactly the same issue. Didn't want my 4 to die in the middle of WDW. So, I decided to upgrade.

SteveW

I bought my 1st smart phone last year with the iPhone 5 and love the intergration with my iPad. I didn't think I would use a smart phone that much, now I wouldn't want to go with out it.

lazyboy97o

I'm not a fan of the new shape of the 5's. I also don't want to have to get rid of all my lovely Disney iPhone cases because they won't fit the 5!! ;)
New shape?

I bought my 1st smart phone last year with the iPhone 5 and love the intergration with my iPad. I didn't think I would use a smart phone that much, now I wouldn't want to go with out it.
I felt the same way back in 2005 when I got my first Palm Treo.

lazyboy97o

I had a palm pre a few years back. I liked it but kept locking up. I have an Apple 4S now and I love love love it. I am waiting it out and hoping that Apple enlarges the screen on the Iphones.
I was a complete webOS fanboy. Had a Palm Pre and an HP TouchPad. I was eagerly awaiting the Pre 3 and the line was killed.

71dsp

I also ordered a 5s yesterday. At first the site said it wasn't going to ship until late October (too late for our trip!!), but now the site says it's shipping today. Woot! I had a 3GS first, and now my 4s. The power button on my 4s lost its tactile feedback a number of months ago, and you have to push it very hard to get it to work. That's the perfect excuse to get the 5s, right? :)

I love the size of screen on the Galaxy Note 2 or even the Galaxy S4, and hope that Apple increases the size of the iPhone screen accordingly. I've been very happy with my iPhones, so I don't feel the need to change brands just yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom