Wait a minute......FP+ available without having tickets purchased?

draybook

Original Poster
No dice. Ah well, we'll have APs and we might buy them early since they don't activate or begin the countdown until we get there. At least then we can make FP+ ressies.

kasey1988

Good plan! I just booked all of ours starting on September 21, which is actually 61 days away.. No idea why it let me do it! It wouldn't on my lap top (just showed the dates, but said there was no valid tickets) but on my Ipad it let me select them for September 21-27 no issues:)

Last edited:

TheMouseFan

Good plan! I just booked all of ours starting on September 21, which is actually 61 days away.. No idea why it let me do it! It wouldn't on my lap top (just showed the dates, but said there was no valid tickets) but true don my laptop, let me select them for September 21-27 no issues:)
This happened to me as well when I was doing ours for our June trip! I'm going to be sure to check a day early for my next trip!!!

kasey1988

My comment was about party, which was 7pm! But if you link the party ticket to MDE and you may able to get them for 4 pm-7pm, not sure tho!

lilclerk

I'm not sure that is right. I think (but am not 100% sure) that you can book fastpasses between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm at the Magic Kingdom if you have MNSSHP tickets for that day.
Yup, I got FPs between 4 and 7 for our party day. I also have a 10 day ticket, and was able to book all of those days too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom