Voxel AMA

DinoInstitute

Because I'm too lazy to write a summary about myself and I've been avoiding the introduction for forever. Sorry @MonorailRed I know you have reminded me like a hundred time. I've decided to do an AMA until 10PM EST. SO on your mark, get set, go!
I guess might as well start by asking something Disney related... What are your favorite attractions? Also, tell us about your favorite Disney trip experience! :D

Voxel

President of Progress City
Original Poster
I guess might as well start by asking something Disney related... What are your favorite attractions? Also, tell us about your favorite Disney trip experience! :D
Carousel of Progress will always be number 1 followed by people move. That being said I can never get enough of Tower of Terror or Radiator Springs Racer.

Favorite Disney Experience.. So many great ones like the time we got to stay in MGM after hours and there were no busses for us and Disney had to call a bus to pick us up.. Or maybe the time I got to be in the parade during the Millennium Celebration. Or maybe going to Disneyland for the first time. So many amazing experiences.

tcool123

tumblr_inline_myug8uX2A41rxdfh2.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom