• #14 no2apprentice

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Vote for your favorite Spookpaper!!!!!!

Voting ends in 3 days. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!:)

Attachments

• voting copy.gif
    voting copy.gif
    134.2 KB · Views: 299

NowInc

Oh how i SO wanted to do this one too...i havnt so much as opened photoshop in over 2 months now.....but..enough about me..

AWESOME entries guys and girls...its a hard one to call....you should all be proud of what you have created ;)

no2apprentice

This is going to be difficult. There are so many entries I like for different reasons. I may have the "queen" help me on this one.

CalDisney

Originally posted by NowInc
Oh how i SO wanted to do this one too...i havnt so much as opened photoshop in over 2 months now.....but..enough about me..

AWESOME entries guys and girls...its a hard one to call....you should all be proud of what you have created ;)

Aaawwwe!
Im sorry NOWINC:eek:(

There are some Great Entries
Thanks for your Support
Ty NOW INC.

Ohh Yeah and Now??
Make some time for the next one I like your Pics:)

Maria

Have you all realized that an 8 year old can be the winner? LOL Shame on you all! :lol:
:animwink:

GREAT ENTRIES ALL! it was hard to vote for just one! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Goofette

Originally posted by Maria
Have you all realized that an 8 year old can be the winner? LOL Shame on you all! :lol:
:animwink:

GREAT ENTRIES ALL! it was hard to vote for just one! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

LOL..I told dd she got some votes, she was saying "woohoo" and doing the happy dance lol. We're both ready to start on the next one. For all of you who are interested, I'm not sure how much these are in the stores, but I'm going to order Maegan the "Disney Magic Artist 3D" from scholastic books (or whatever brochure it came from) through the school for $9.95. I think you can buy it at Best Buy for probably not very much also. I can't wait until we get it. It looks like you can do all kinds of great stuff with it. That is the second Disney artist also. The first one doesn't say 3D. And at that price it's hard to beat!!.....(enough of the Disney plugs :animwink: lol)

Goodluck everyone

Main Street USA

Original Poster
I just realized that I didn't set a time when the voting was going to end. Let's say Oct. 30th at 11:59EST, shall we? That keeps it at three days like I had originally posted.

After the voting ends I will, most likely, immediately start a new thread with a poll and 6 choices, which will be made up by DisneyCP2000 and the winner of this contest. (3 each) I'll leave that poll open for about a day and a half, and hopefully we'll have another contest up and running Friday night. This way we can stick to the two weekends thing without having to wait another week to start.

How's that sound to everyone? I figure we can still have an award for being the winner, yet still give everyone the oportunity to voice their opinion at the same time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom