VOTE!!! Official WDWMagic Banner Contest!

VOTE

• DisneyCP2000 #1

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • DCA Fan #2

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Main Street USA #3

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • DMC-12 #4

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

DisneyCP2000, DCA Fan, Main Street USA, DMC-12;

Great Job you guys!!! I thought all of those were really good; Hard vote to choose from. Looks like everyone is running a pretty close race.

CrashNet

Originally posted by Maria
Now you got me curious! :confused: :animwink:

Whoa....don't do that to us Main Street! I'm drooling to find out what you meant by a new idea that will get more people interested. We've done wallpapers, banners, and posters. What else is there? AAAAAAAAAA!! I want to know!!!! :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by cac2889
We've done wallpapers, banners, and posters. What else is there? AAAAAAAAAA!! I want to know!!!! :lol:

A new (flash) intro for the site perhaps? hmmmmm? :confused:

WDWspider

But I thought he said more people could get involved??

Maybe an official WDWMagic Slogan or Catch Phrase.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
You'll all find out tonight after the banner contest has ended. You'll be saying "DUH!" once I start it. It'll be a lot of fun though, with multiple winners!

On a side note, because of the closeness of the contest, the voting will end at EXACTLY 10:59pmEST!

Maria

If the difference is like for one or two votes, I still think both are winners..... would it be possible to have a rotation? It´s so hard to choose! :(

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
If the difference is like for one or two votes, I still think both are winners..... would it be possible to have a rotation? It´s so hard to choose! :(

As I said before, it's up to Steve which banners run on the site. He keeps a pretty close eye on the contests, so he'll be able to decide after the contest is over. Technically, the rules state that the winning banner "COULD" be displayed on the site, it isn't a sure thing. It's all subject to his approval.:)

Maria

Originally posted by Main Street USA
As I said before, it's up to Steve which banners run on the site. He keeps a pretty close eye on the contests, so he'll be able to decide after the contest is over. Technically, the rules state that the winning banner "COULD" be displayed on the site, it isn't a sure thing. It's all subject to his approval.:)

LOL! I never noticed the fine print! :lol: :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

You'll all find out tonight after the banner contest has ended. You'll be saying "DUH!" once I start it. It'll be a lot of fun though, with multiple winners!

On a side note, because of the closeness of the contest, the voting will end at EXACTLY 10:59pmEST!

Hmmm...I'd have to say...either. "New Avatar for WDWMAGIC"

or....

the catchphrase/slogan

CrashNet

I'll be waiting!

Let me guess....you are waiting for the time to come....aren't you?:lookaroun :lol:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by cac2889
I'll be waiting!

Let me guess....you are waiting for the time to come....aren't you?:lookaroun :lol:

Basically, yeah. I'm forcing myself to sit here, otherwise I'll forget to close it on time!:lol:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Gnafu the Great
why do you not have flash? it's free. r u running Win 3.1 or something?

He meant the full animation program, not the flash that you need to view flash files.:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, this will be the last post in the thread from me, voting closes in 1 minute. Thanks everyone, great contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom