Volcano Bay

cheezbat

That will certainly not be the only cool slide. The headlining water coaster will be spectacular.
I wonder if it will be close in size to Mammoth at Holiday World and Splashin Safari. I loved the heck out of that ride when I visited last year. The longer the better!

I think the most disappointing watercoasters I've ever been on we're the Crush N Gusher slides. Each one is only slightly over 400 feet long. It was over in seconds. Nothing like the Master Blaster, Wildebeest, Black Anaconda, or Mammoth!

Bairstow

I wonder if it will be close in size to Mammoth at Holiday World and Splashin Safari. I loved the heck out of that ride when I visited last year. The longer the better!

I think the most disappointing watercoasters I've ever been on we're the Crush N Gusher slides. Each one is only slightly over 400 feet long. It was over in seconds. Nothing like the Master Blaster, Wildebeest, Black Anaconda, or Mammoth!

Crush n' Gusher doesn't use any magnetic lifts or launches, does it?

cheezbat

Crush n' Gusher doesn't use any magnetic lifts or launches, does it?
No. But it is an uphill Watercoaster. It's built by NBGS (Whitewater West Industries). It uses sheets of water to propel you uphill. The other designs of watercoasters use either LIM technology or fast moving conveyors. The LIM system is my favorite.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
0yAbr6j.png

Burn.
m8ugm.jpg

JordanNite

Honest question - but how hygenic are these water parks?

So many kids, adults all together - surely a large percentage will just urinate into the water.

I came back with an ear infection once, and the doctor put that to me swimming in public pools.

lazyboy97o

So many kids, adults all together - surely a large percentage will just urinate into the water.

I came back with an ear infection once, and the doctor put that to me swimming in public pools.
They're just fine. You're personal ear issues don't make them dangerous. Your drinking and bathing water also goes through lots of junk and dirt and chemicals and whatnot before it gets to you.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Of all the times ive swam in a public pool, ive never gotten sick or had an infection as a result. Just because you had one infection doesnt necessarily mean youre going to get one every time from these pools.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

Swimmer’s ear can occur from any water when it stays in the ear canal for long periods of time, providing the perfect environment for germs to grow and infect the skin. Swimmer’s ear cannot be spread from one person to another.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom