Volcano Bay

JoeCamel

My mistake... I saw the Universal Tweet and went with it.. (although I found it hard to believe they would do such a thing.... that would've been very disappointing)
If you met him you would know he tries but twitter is a fast and loose operation. The plans from the start for the bus road show the hotel route.

Tom Morrow

If that many slides aren't ready, and the park in general just doesn't quite look ready, and appears to need honestly at least 50% more vegetation planted, I wish they would postpone the opening date. It's probably almost too late to do that though and they would miss having it open the same weekend as Pandora.

In my experience with the Orlando parks, stuff that doesn't get finished in time for opening day often gets dropped completely, so that is worrisome. It's not that I'm suggesting they won't open some of the slides, but I hope every final touch that isn't in place eventually does get done.

clemmo

So I'm a little behind but just read about the 5 acre expansion pad ready to go asap. Any consensus as to what will be built there. Also not a shock some of the slides wont be open as it is the whole thing seems like it should've been pushed back a few weeks.

trr1

So I'm a little behind but just read about the 5 acre expansion pad ready to go asap. Any consensus as to what will be built there. Also not a shock some of the slides wont be open as it is the whole thing seems like it should've been pushed back a few weeks.
I think they were trying to beat Avatar land

Quinnmac000

DAmcssWWAAA2HrQ.jpg

andysol

Kinda sucks there is a 2 minute walk from the bus drop-off point, although it does look nice.
2 Minutes of a beautifully themed walk?!?! The Agony! Thankfully Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom busses drop you right off at the gate and don't have a 2 minute walk directly in the sun, right? :p

Look at all those hidden faces/tikis in the volcano. Awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom