Virtual runs?

pixeemom

Original Poster
Hi all
So I did my very first VR this past Tuesday and got a pretty cool medal for it, I plan on doing two more with the same company....racesforawareness.
But my question is, has anyone done them and if so what sites do you use?
I am looking for one that has a run for bullying specifically, but will be interested in just looking just in general for a cause.
TIA
Danielle

FutureCEO

I don't understand. Virtual Running as a compare to what? Running outside or on the treadmill? Running with one of those virtual reality system systems on you?

pixeemom

Original Poster
I don't understand. Virtual Running as a compare to what? Running outside or on the treadmill? Running with one of those virtual reality system systems on you?
a VR is a run you do on your own time, pace, etc. and its usually for a charity, you pay for the cost of the medal and a portion goes towards the charity they are hosting.

dreamfinder

Basically you do a run wherever you want to. Make a payment to the charity/group putting it on. You may get a shirt, a medal, a bib, all of or none of the above. Basically you are making a donation to charity (for most of them) and then getting a medal as your thank you gift. And you happen to be making your daily run be the distance they prescribe.

Brogo

Hi all
So I did my very first VR this past Tuesday and got a pretty cool medal for it, I plan on doing two more with the same company....racesforawareness.
But my question is, has anyone done them and if so what sites do you use?
I am looking for one that has a run for bullying specifically, but will be interested in just looking just in general for a cause.
TIA
Danielle
I have used runner2life and USroadrunning. There is also one called virtualrunworld, that has "Disney" type medals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom