Vintage Cinderellas Castle Toy

Disney Mama

Original Poster
Hi everyone I was wondering if you may help me find an old toy from when I was younger.

Its Cinderellas Castle. Sky blue or light blue in color. There are 3 blocks in the middle that are different colors and interactive depending on how you place the block inside the hole. I believe Jiminy Cricket was the voice for the toy. Theres a spot in the back to place the blocks after you are finished playing with it. Also it came with cards that has slots to place it on the back. Not sure what they were there for.

I thought maybe a Tiger Electronic toy as it was a popular maker back in the 1990s but not 100% positive. I have uploaded photos of what the blocks look like based off my daughters current toy as well as a drawing as best as I can make it.

There are NO figurines, its not a Polly Pocket style castle or 3D like similar ones I have googled. Maybe someone older than me can remember this hidden gem. Wish I would've bought it on eBay years ago when I found it didnt think it would be so rare. Thanks!

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 38
  • castle2.jpg
    castle2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 32
  • castle3.jpg
    castle3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
  • castle4.jpg
    castle4.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 36

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom