villians character dinner?

tmm7899

I thought that Pooh did havehis own place. I thought that he was at th Crystal Palace in MK. If Pooh is now where the villians were what is at the Crystal Palace?

Upvote 0

gepetto

I wanted to go to the villains dinner this year. My kids would have LOVED it!!! I'm so bummed! I don't like Crystal Palace or Garden Grill. :mad:

Upvote 0

SeaSpray

tmm7899:

Pooh and friends are still at Crystal Palace, as well as at 1900 Park Fare for dinner now. That's why a lot of people are annoyed, you can see Pooh at CP but now there is nowhere to see the villains all together. Hopefully they will bring them back somewhere!

Upvote 0

gepetto

I'm kind of tired of Pooh and my kids are "mature" for him now. The villains dinner would have appealed to older kids like mine. Pooh's more for the 5 and under crowd I think.:(

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Originally posted by gepetto
I'm kind of tired of Pooh and my kids are "mature" for him now. The villains dinner would have appealed to older kids like mine. Pooh's more for the 5 and under crowd I think.:(

I couldn't agree with you more, although I'm a big fan of Pooh and his crew, my boys find him a bit sweet and sugary. They where really disappointed not to get to the villians Diner, infact I think they where going to audition for a part:animwink:

Upvote 0

gepetto

My boys are 10 and 7. I don't know of a character meal that would even appeal to them anymore since the villains are gone. :veryconfu Maybe this year we'll just do the Luau. I try to keep it to 2 expensive meals per trip and the rest counter service.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom