villians character dinner?

madhatter

Original Poster
they do a villians dinner at 1900 park fare at the grand floridian. i'd like a poison apple for my mother-in-law too!! maybe we could approach disney about it

Upvote 0

PrincessK

I could be wrong, but I think they changed the Villians dinner to something else. I want to say Winnie the Pooh, but don't quote me on that.

I'm there next week, I can check it out.

Kristin

Upvote 0

tmm7899

I hope that they did not change the villians dinner. When I lived in Orlando I took my family and they loved it. I could be scarier for younger kids I guess because of the interactions. When we went the interactions were fantastic my girl friend fought with Governor Ratcliffe and Captain Hook grabed her by the throat with his hook, it was great fun.

Upvote 0

General Grizz

Originally posted by tmm7899
I hope that they did not change the villians dinner. When I lived in Orlando I took my family and they loved it. I could be scarier for younger kids I guess because of the interactions. When we went the interactions were fantastic my girl friend fought with Governor Ratcliffe and Captain Hook grabed her by the throat with his hook, it was great fun.

What are they trying to do? Choke you? :eek:

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

When I was a kid Chip (or Dale) put an anise in my mouth and I almost choke:hurl:...Talk about villains, but those squirrels are diabolique! :goodnevil
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I like Pooh and all...but he should have his own theme-restaurant and so should the villains...perhaps if they change the theme of Liberty Square to Sleepy Hollow, the Liberty Tree Tavern could turn into a villains restaurant...

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I think the Villians Dinner ended July 2001, I tried to make a reservation when we where last there Aug 2001 and the lady at Disney Dine told me that it was to be replaced with Pooh and his gang.

Upvote 0

NowInc

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I think the Villians Dinner ended July 2001, I tried to make a reservation when we where last there Aug 2001 and the lady at Disney Dine told me that it was to be replaced with Pooh and his gang.

..which is equally "evil" so its all good ;)

Upvote 0

SeaSpray

What a mistake for Disney Dining to take away the Villain's dinner! We went there last May (2001) and had the MOST fun of any of the character meals we went to. I hope they eventually bring back the villain's all together, if not at 1900 Park Fare, then somewhere!
I have some pictures of the Villain's Dinner on my web site, if anyone wants to take a look! I was so glad they didn't end it before our trip last year, but I know they discontinued it shortly thereafter.

Upvote 0

e1e2y3o4r5e6gal

they changed it to Pooh and it's now Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. :confused: Why are you mad about Pooh? Me and the kids LOVE him!:confused: I wish I could say more... :zipit: but pparently I can't... :fork: So see you...:cry: so sad to see u go...:lol:

Upvote 0

e1e2y3o4r5e6gal

thats too bad

Hey seaspray... didn't know that u had fun at the villains never been with the villains before... anyway sorry they changed it but I still like Pooh anyway... so i dunno what to think... was there a lot of cool stuff? Was it fun?

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

well, the complaint is that the villains now have no restaurant, no ride. Only a store and they are, of course, a big part of Fantasmic! I would love to see a HIGHLY themed villains restaurant at Animal Kingdom in BK...in the castle, it could be themed with one room like Maleficent's castle, one like the Wicked Witch's. There must be other villain's castles, I just can't think of them at 1 am:)

Upvote 0

MarknSue

Last week when we were there we were disappointed to find that they had changed it but we did find the villains hanging out by the Winnie the Pooh Ride in the Magic Kingdom at dusk. The Queen of Hearts jumped out on some kid and chased him which was fun to watch!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom