villas help

mickeymatt

Original Poster
We have 3 couples going down for marathon weekend and were thinking of splitting a 2 room villa. Only problem is according to Disney's website There are no Villas available for that time (which I'm not too surprised). Are some rooms kept blocked for DVC members and could I go through renting some points and getting a villa that way? Thanks.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We have 3 couples going down for marathon weekend and were thinking of splitting a 2 room villa. Only problem is according to Disney's website There are no Villas available for that time (which I'm not too surprised). Are some rooms kept blocked for DVC members and could I go through renting some points and getting a villa that way? Thanks.
Okay let's try this again! Lol. Totally misread the post the first time.
Yes only a small fraction at each DVC resort is set aside for Cash guests. Most is blocked out for DVC members.
Being it is so close to marathon weekend you may have a hard time booking a villa. That is a very popular week/weekend for the parks and DVC members. Keep trying and you might luck out. :)

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Since it is marathon weekend, there is a good chance that they are booked solid. I would give Dave's Vacation Club Rentals a shot. They are essentially a mediator between you and DVC owners so they will be pulling from the DVC inventory and not the cash inventory. You might have better luck with them especially if you are not particular about where you stay. You will also save a good deal over the cash price by renting DVC points.

You might also look into renting a vacation home if you can deal with staying off property.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Checking availability for 2 bdrs during that weekend shows nothing available at all for Saturday and Sunday at any DVC resort. A few have Friday, and a lot have Monday open, but I think you are out of luck for the weekend this close to the holiday. You really need to look at booking at least 7 months in advance for most DVC resorts during any holiday period. Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom