'Villains Unleashed' hard ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in August

JLipnick

Soooo is anyone else going to this besides me?????
Even though I live 1000 miles from WDW, once we saw they were having this villians event, we booked a weekend away from the kids (using DVC points and already have AP so just airfare - cheaper than going to the beach). my wife loves the villains so this was a no brainer to attend.

omurice

Even though I live 1000 miles from WDW, once we saw they were having this villians event, we booked a weekend away from the kids (using DVC points and already have AP so just airfare - cheaper than going to the beach). my wife loves the villains so this was a no brainer to attend.
home-alone-e133.jpg

SoccerMickey

I'm getting nervous that this hasn't sold out yet. Are they keeping this at a capacity that the other FREE Villains event had? I know this one has more entertainment to help disperse the crowds but this also seems that it would have a high enough demand to sell out in weeks as opposed to so close to the event?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm getting nervous that this hasn't sold out yet. Are they keeping this at a capacity that the other FREE Villains event had? I know this one has more entertainment to help disperse the crowds but this also seems that it would have a high enough demand to sell out in weeks as opposed to so close to the event?
I'm guessing they will run this at close to park capacity.

drew81

We are less than 3 weeks way from this hard ticket. Has anyone heard anymore on characters, set times, show times etc?

RickP330

We got our tickets yesterday. We have heard no other details. If you hear something please let us know! Follow our trip report if you want to see event info as it happens.
RP

RickP330

Park closes at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm. How do they do that? Do they sweep the park first and make sure it is empty prior to the start of the event? Or will they let ticketed guests remain in the park?
RP

RickP330

I think the emperor from Star Wars is supposed to be there. I hope so, I can't wait to kneel before him and pledge myself to his "teachings"....
RP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom