VIDEO - Symphony in the Stars A Galactic Spectacular firework debuts at Disney's Hollywood Studios

ChristianG

Not gonna lie, I don't like what they did with the original Symphony in the Stars soundtrack - especially how they cut out an entire section of the finale. Also the pyro for the finale was a bit different which was disappointing since they seemed to have perfected it during this year's SWW. Despite that, the show was visually great.

mousehockey37

Watched the fireworks last night via the Parks blog webcast... Fireworks were alright, but man, do they have some work to do when it comes to live streaming. And who's this host now? Just put the webcast on and let us see it. They turned it into a super commercial (who can blame them). For being an official parks webcast, they didn't even have the music piped in, so you had to listen through the booms and the people. The saddest part was you could hear the crew talking about fixing the one camera that went out at the first firework shell. Disney needs to up their game and get some people on these live webcasts that know what they're doing.

sgtmgd

I walked over to DHS after the 815 Candlelight processional....to catchthe show...got there just before 950 and sat down between the last two palm trees facing the Chinese theatre, great view I would like to have seen an announcement of some sort prior to then kicking off, at least I didn't hear one, , I haven't seen any displays from SWW or Frozen , that being said I was pretty pleased, quite different and some innovative displays...my wife watched the feed from the beach club vilLas and immediate wished she had hoofs it over with me...looking forward to seeing it again during the half marathon co.e April

GoGoJules

We're scheduled for HBD Fantasmic on 4/14 @ 8:30 (only one showing) and Symphony in the Stars will be at 9:15 that evening. What would be our best approach for getting to the fireworks?

ToTBellHop

We're scheduled for HBD Fantasmic on 4/14 @ 8:30 (only one showing) and Symphony in the Stars will be at 9:15 that evening. What would be our best approach for getting to the fireworks?
Skip Fantasmic.

It would be very tight to leave the Hollywood Hills Amphitheatre at 8:55 and get a decent view for the fireworks at 9:15. If you are happy just seeing bursts of pretty, you will, but if you want a view on Hollywood Blvd., you can't really do both.

Next Big Thing

Skip Fantasmic.

It would be very tight to leave the Hollywood Hills Amphitheatre at 8:55 and get a decent view for the fireworks at 9:15. If you are happy just seeing bursts of pretty, you will, but if you want a view on Hollywood Blvd., you can't really do both.
If you sit on the far right side and take the alternate exit out, one should be able to rush to get out for 9:15 fireworks (if savvy enough).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom