(VIDEO) - Art of Animation Resort & Little Mermaid Room Tour

Smiley/OCD

Hi guys,

We decided to do a little video of the Art of Animation resort on our last stay in November. Our first time on Disney property and very impressed that this was classed at just a value resort. Very big and colour and the Nemo pool is massive! :)

We have been there twice...Finding Nemo & Lion King...staying at Cars this November...People who read the other thread complaining about the prices should watch your video! AOA has now become our go to resort at WDW...IOO, best themed resort in the land, great pool, decent food and excellent bus service. If you want to be immersed in Disney, THIS is the resort!!!

BigRedDad

I know the resort is great. However, it is not $200/night great. For the price of 2 or 3 nights in a 260sf room, I can get a 1,000+ sf 2 bedroom better than Disney Deluxe accommodations. I am sure we may stay there at some point, but there would have to be a good rate.

Captain Barbossa

I know the resort is great. However, it is not $200/night great. For the price of 2 or 3 nights in a 260sf room, I can get a 1,000+ sf 2 bedroom better than Disney Deluxe accommodations. I am sure we may stay there at some point, but there would have to be a good rate.
The Little Mermaid rooms are the only rooms that are less than $200. Not exactly a value resort in my book

Doug Means

We have been there twice...Finding Nemo & Lion King...staying at Cars this November...People who read the other thread complaining about the prices should watch your video! AOA has now become our go to resort at WDW...IOO, best themed resort in the land, great pool, decent food and excellent bus service. If you want to be immersed in Disney, THIS is the resort!!!
i have stayed there 3 times Lion King twice and Nemo once. My brother has been in the Little mermaid side. I know people squirm about the price but when you have 6 or more it is sure nice having everyone together.

definitely a family fav

Doug Means

Hi guys,

We decided to do a little video of the Art of Animation resort on our last stay in November. Our first time on Disney property and very impressed that this was classed at just a value resort. Very big and colour and the Nemo pool is massive! :)

thanks for the video, brings back great memories

Tom P.

They are not less than $200 after tax :)
That seems unusually high for Art of Animation. I just checked on a random set of dates in August, and the price with tax figured in was $190.87 per night. For a random set of dates in September, it's $180.00 per night, again with taxes figured in.

Yes, Art of Animation is more expensive than other value resorts, but I can't imagine it being over $200.00 per night unless you were talking about Christmas/New Year's.

disneygirl1

That seems unusually high for Art of Animation. I just checked on a random set of dates in August, and the price with tax figured in was $190.87 per night. For a random set of dates in September, it's $180.00 per night, again with taxes figured in.

Yes, Art of Animation is more expensive than other value resorts, but I can't imagine it being over $200.00 per night unless you were talking about Christmas/New Year's.

You are right, we are going at the end of May and before taxes I'm paying $170 a night for a LM room. Could see it being over $200 if its during Christmas or Spring break maybe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom