1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria Questions

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by Dave Ber, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Member

We are thinking of eating here on our November Trip. We have the free dining and had a question for everyone. There will be four(4) of us dining and sharing the pizza and salad

If we go in and order a Pizza and Salad, how many TS credits will that be? I cant find the info anywhere. I would think only one or two credits, but was not sure on a Pizza order?

I know the room service pizza order is 2 TS, but I didn't know if eating in the restaurant would be different, I am not talking about a personal pizza, but a normal 14 or 16 inch pizza.

If you have eaten there on the dining plan please let me know

2. Mark P.

Mark P. Active Member

According to here, 2 credits for shareable pizzas.

3. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Member Original Poster

Thank you, I did see that, but I was confused by the 1,2 part?
    • Disney Dining Plan
    • Disney Dining Plan
    • DDP Credits 1, 2 for large pizzas to share.????
    • Deluxe DDP Credits 1, 2 for large pizzas to share.????

4. sxeensweet

sxeensweet Love a little Disney every day!! ;) Premium Member

Yes you can get the larger pizzas it will be 2 credits for a large (not per person but 2 adults credits total) , and 4 credits (4 persons credits total) gets you the Big 1 meter pizza. Then each person gets a drink and a desert. Basically you pool the tables credits together to get a larger pizza.
    Now the individual pizza is not small that's also included with 1 credit per person, it's about the size of a medium pizza and has 4 huge slices. If you go that route it's plenty of pizza for one person even a big eater and y'all could try 4 different pizzas and share. You'd get a lot more pizza that way than a regular large pizza. We usually just pay VN out of pocket most times being it's a cheaper option. ;)

lilclerk and Weather_Lady like this.
  5. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Member Original Poster

That makes a lot of sense, I was thinking if I go in alone and wanted a large pizza, it would have to be the same regardless of number of people

We will probably try the individual( close to medium size) and try a couple different

Thank you everyone

sxeensweet likes this.