Via Napoli .... LOVED it!!

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
I know, I know, I always said I wasn't a fan of Italian food at Disney World. I was so skeptical of eating at Via Napoli for a few years, due to some less than stellar experiences we had in the past at other Italian restaurants on Disney property. This past Fall, I caved in. My husband was SO reluctant. I mean, I cook sauce once a week and we have a pizza parlor on almost every corner here at home. Let me tell you, we LOVED Via Napoli!!! Thanks to all of you who said that this was a MUST DO restaurant ... hats off to you and a big Jersey hug! This is a definate must try if you have never been!!!! Again, thanks all for the suggestion!! Read my full review, along with other reviews in the link below! Ciao Bello y Bellas!!
http://www.kingdomkonsultantblog.com/2015/02/via-napoli-review.html

JasonDeyoung

I've been meaning to go there since it opened and always just got left out for some reason or another. I did just book a reservation there for an upcoming visit and am pretty excited. Glad to hear you loved it

Disney4family

We've always enjoyed it. Their pizzas are yummy and their regular meals are delish! The CMs have always been warm and attentive. My kids love looking at their huge ovens named after Italy's three active volcanoes. They are pretty cool.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I know, I know, I always said I wasn't a fan of Italian food at Disney World. I was so skeptical of eating at Via Napoli for a few years, due to some less than stellar experiences we had in the past at other Italian restaurants on Disney property. This past Fall, I caved in. My husband was SO reluctant. I mean, I cook sauce once a week and we have a pizza parlor on almost every corner here at home. Let me tell you, we LOVED Via Napoli!!! Thanks to all of you who said that this was a MUST DO restaurant ... hats off to you and a big Jersey hug! This is a definate must try if you have never been!!!! Again, thanks all for the suggestion!! Read my full review, along with other reviews in the link below! Ciao Bello y Bellas!!
http://www.kingdomkonsultantblog.com/2015/02/via-napoli-review.html

I am SO excited to try this in June! We have tried several times to go but our plans change and we bump it. But not this trip! Can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom