Very Merry Christmas Party ~So worth it

MegaMinnie

Original Poster
My family stayed at the Grand Floridian this November for Thanksgiving, and we were there for the start of the holiday festivities. We attended the Very Merry Christmas Party and it was so worth it. As the park is closing for all other visitors, those with wristbands for the aprty can stay, and so a lot is left open for those, the lines are really short and we got to see A LOT of charaters, especially at the toontoen pavillion. All of the shows are free (and you can see a lot of them) and there is even a special parade and EXTRA SPECIAL firework show, with additionall fireworks set off aound the park. All shows and parades are shown several time in the night, there are complimentary cookies and hot chocolate, and for all pin-collectors, there are limited edition pins sold JUST FOR THAT night, they are a bit more pricy, but one of a kind, you can not buy more than a certain amount per party, and therefor thay can not be put up for resale. It was a totally awesome experiance. I'm 17 and obsessed with disney, my family really enjoyed this one!

LadyDarling

My hubby and I first went to MVMCP in 1999 when we were dating. :) We went back in 2001 for our honeymoon, 2002, 2003 and now we'll be going back again this year and going on our anniversary (12/1). disboards has the new schedule out and I can't WAIT to go this year! :) We're also bringing another "couple" friends of ours, so it'll be great fun! He's talking about proposing to her and plotting it with me. We're still trying to decide on the perfect spot... maybe here?

PS. We're 25 and 29 and love it! :)

MegaMinnie

Original Poster
awww

Thats so great, maybe when the firework show goes off, it is really amazing that night, or (idea 2)...when the "snow" falls on Mainstreet USA at the end

The Mom

Premium Member
MegaMinnie said:
Thats so great, maybe when the firework show goes off, it is really amazing that night, or (idea 2)...when the "snow" falls on Mainstreet USA at the end

The snow is actually falling the whole time, but I found that it takes a while to get "heavy." I arrived an hour after opening once, and it was beautiful. When I arrived right at opening, I could hardly see it, but caught it on the way out.

LadyDarling

MegaMinnie said:

Yup! She loves that fake snow stuff! :) There's so many places in WDW, it's hard to narrow it down to one! :)

shoppingnut

I love MVMCP I've been going for years, I always have a great time and wouldn't miss it for the world. I think the way they make it snow is awsome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom