Very Merry Christmas Party question.

Sue Kay

Original Poster
We will be at WDW in Dec. I got a reservation got Be Our Guest for Sun Dec 17th at 5pm before I knew that was a VMCP night. We have not paid for the VMCP for that day. Will they let us in like at 3pm? And can we buy passes that day if we want to stay after dinner?

Last edited:

JillC LI

Yes you can get in at 4pm. The party doesn't start until 7pm (although you can get into the MK at 4pm with a party ticket) so regular park guests can come into the park until 7pm as long as you have a regular park pass for that day. I hope you have a park hopper pass because 3-7pm in the MK seems like a waste unless you spent your morning elsewhere. Not sure about same day purchases of party tickets.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Do note the 12/19 party has a high chance of selling out before the night of the party being it's one of the last parties for the year, and also when crowds are picking up at WDW. If you want to go to the 12/19 party I would not wait until that day to purchase the tickets. I would do so as soon as you decide. ;)

Last edited:

Mamaof5

December 19th is on a Tuesday. Is that what date you meant? Just wanted to clarify. I agree that if this is the date you meant, it has a high chance of selling out due to it being one of the last MVMCP of the season (with only 2 additional ones to follow). So, if you want to be able to go to the party on that date, I would get your tickets sooner rather than later. :)

Sue Kay

Original Poster
December 19th is on a Tuesday. Is that what date you meant? Just wanted to clarify. I agree that if this is the date you meant, it has a high chance of selling out due to it being one of the last MVMCP of the season (with only 2 additional ones to follow). So, if you want to be able to go to the party on that date, I would get your tickets sooner rather than later. :)
Sorry- don't know what calendar I was looking at!! Got the day and date wrong. Our reservations are for Sunday the 17th! Thank you all for the information.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Sorry- don't know what calendar I was looking at!! Got the day and date wrong. Our reservations are for Sunday the 17th! Thank you all for the information.
Better hurry before they jack up the price. It's already $95 per adult (plus tax).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom