VERY Important!!! MUST READ!!!! Please!

Scar Junior

thats really nothing to be proud of. you'll understand when you grow up

It's not my fault that everything i touch turns to gold... everything i do is a success... women love me... men want to be me... i'm pretty much the best person i know...

but thanks for your wisdom. i'll be sure to remember whatever you said...

Glasgow

Must Read send $5.00 to me I will tell you how to get RICH.HA HA.If Disney thinks they need it they will get it. E-Bay or not.

Wise words .. if the Walt Disney company wants the passport they will buy it.

PS. I'm still not quite sure why people that 'hate' these threads continue to click and post on them. I'm confused .. are you trying to teach the OP a lesson? Any post just perpetuates the thread and in turn probably generates the angst which was likely the original intention in the first place. :shrug:

ToTBellHop

It's not my fault that everything i touch turns to gold... everything i do is a success... women love me... men want to be me... i'm pretty much the best person i know...

women haven't loved you in a long time, Brad. And you aren't very successful at, you know, going to class.

Scar Junior

you know good and well i don't go to class because its part of my image. besides, there isn't anything they can teach me that i don't already know.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

And the meek shall inherit the earth.....

Scar Junior

and what an image it is

i don't like your tone, kyle. i think you're forgetting that i'm very important. people fear me. hot chicks ask to do my homework on a daily basis. people fill out applications to be friends with me. women ask me to bless their stomachs, in hopes that their unborn babies will be like me.

just remember who i am kyle.

ToTBellHop

i don't like your tone, kyle. i think you're forgetting that i'm very important. people fear me. hot chicks ask to do my homework on a daily basis. people fill out applications to be friends with me. women ask me to bless their stomachs, in hopes that their unborn babies will be like me.

just remember who i am kyle.
I have three words for you. "Animal Kingdom gazelles."

Shaman

I worked at Disney a few years back, and I know if they wanted it they would have it.

Exactly.

Anyway, if people have a problem with the thread...report it. I think we could all do without the sarcasm. Just my opinion though.

:shrug:

Imaginationeer

I agree with the above poster, this is not a place for sarcasm or settling personel vendettas. Scar Junior really needs to take a look at his sad life of making hundreds of negative posts a day on a disney web site. Obviously this kid is overcompensating for the shortcomings of his real life.:cry: :cry:

iheartdisney91

i really think this thread is pointless. make a thread that actually is.." VERY IMPORTANT " i wouldnt mind as much if there wasnt a thread already dedicated to the passport but there is and its tedious

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom