Vera Bradley Disney bags back at Disney site

6laurac

Original Poster
Hey to all who love VB Disney bags,

I was able to order a Midnight with Mickey backpack today as they are back at Disney's website along with select other styles.

Just to let you know if you wanted to try and get one!

Betsyboo

Hey to all who love VB Disney bags,

I was able to order a Midnight with Mickey backpack today as they are back at Disney's website along with select other styles.

Just to let you know if you wanted to try and get one!
THANK YOU THANK YOU! Just ordered my Hipster!

westie

This thread made me laugh. We were in DLR in November and my wife was on the prowl for Vera Bradley bags which were all sold out. I HAD no idea who Vera Bradley is. The fact they were sold out almost ruined the trip for my wife. The prices on ebay was just salt in the wounds. We were just there again last month and were able to get her both the purse and coin purse. Thank you DLR for putting a 2 bag per customer limit on these. All is right in the world again!

Betsyboo

Just to update, Mickey's Perfect Petals, Midnight with Mickey and Where's Mickey patterns are all up on the Disney Store website.

@westie Glad your wife was able to pick up a purse. They were extremely scarce for quite some time.

aw14

Got both my DW and DD hipsters in midnight mickey. They are both thrilled to wear around the parks when we go in 16 days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom