Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

NYwdwfan

Posted this in chit chat, reposting here, same thing applies....

I haven't been posting much because my life is upside down but I've been thinking a lot about you guys and miss you all. Hopefully things settle down on my side and I can try to keep up with threads.

Happy turkey day, if I don't post again till afterwards :)

Have been thinking about you and hoping everything is OK. Sending best wishes and luck to you this holiday season that things turn around. :)

Nemo14

Posted this in chit chat, reposting here, same thing applies....

I haven't been posting much because my life is upside down but I've been thinking a lot about you guys and miss you all. Hopefully things settle down on my side and I can try to keep up with threads.

Happy turkey day, if I don't post again till afterwards :)

Huge ((hugs)) and good thoughts coming your way. Hang in there girl - things will get better.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I don't normally criticize things that others eat - but I'll make an exception. Ew.

After my father in law passed, I was at my mother in law's and she was going through the pantry trying to pawn off foods she bought just for him that she doesn't eat - and she emerged from the pantry with a pile of 10 cans of sardines and asked me if I wanted them. I just stared at her and started laughing. Then she started laughing and said "I'll take that as a 'no'".
Hubby buys them.
He is only allowed to eat them OUTSIDE and the can goes straight into the trash outside.

And don't even think of kissing me!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ours is old, and the part it looks like we'll need is $150 or more, so I guess it's time for a new one. Bad timing, but oh well. We've already booked the FL week we had decided to give ourselves for Christmas, otherwise I'd have a shiny new washer under the tree. (It wouldn't be the first time I've had a replacement appliance a a Christmas gift...:rolleyes:)
I love practical gifts.

One year I got a Dyson for Christmas. Best gift ever.
(Okay, that's a teeny bit of an exaggeration.)

Son #2 is moving out January 1. I'm thinking Santa is going to bring me a new high end set of pots and pans, so Beavis and Butt-head can take my old stuff.

PUSH

I love practical gifts.

One year I got a Dyson for Christmas. Best gift ever.
(Okay, that's a teeny bit of an exaggeration.)

Son #2 is moving out January 1. I'm thinking Santa is going to bring me a new high end set of pots and pans, so Beavis and Butt-head can take my old stuff.
I think I've shared this before, but for the past 4 or 5 years my mom has been buying my brother and me stuff to move out with. This year we're getting a shelving unit as part of it... I only know this because she bought them at KMart when I was working and she had me help her figure stuff out about them.

PUSH

Finished wrapping presents and the Thanksgiving baking is almost done (we do desserts). Think I'll sleep in tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'll wake up at normal time and go to class to turn in a paper that I'm working on now. Then my class right after that is cancelled. Then I get to go get a botany test back that I've been dying to see since Friday.

NYwdwfan

I need
- 2 Pumpkin Pies
- 2 Chocolate Cream Pies
- Blueberry Crumb Pie
- Apple Pie

Oh some apple cider donuts for breakfast would be nice also.

We have a total of 7 people that will be at my house on Thanksgiving. 4 of us live there. My mother was in charge of getting the turkey and I told her NO MORE than 12 pounds - and even that would be quite large for the 7 of us. She bought a 17 pound turkey. My mother in law is making rice pudding, cheesecake and chocolate cream pie. My mother bought a pumpkin pie. My mother in law also made a lasagna for early lunch before dinner.

Point being - if you want chocolate cream pie, head over the GWB (or Verrazano) and head east on the LIE. We will have an insane amount of leftovers.

acishere

We have a total of 7 people that will be at my house on Thanksgiving. 4 of us live there. My mother was in charge of getting the turkey and I told her NO MORE than 12 pounds - and even that would be quite large for the 7 of us. She bought a 17 pound turkey. My mother in law is making rice pudding, cheesecake and chocolate cream pie. My mother bought a pumpkin pie. My mother in law also made a lasagna for early lunch before dinner.

Point being - if you want chocolate cream pie, head over the GWB (or Verrazano) and head east on the LIE. We will have an insane amount of leftovers.
I think 15/16 people (and 5 dogs) will be at ours. I'm going to a farmers market type place tomorrow for the pies since that is what me and my mom usually bring. The 2nd pumpkin and chocolate is for my gf since no one in her family will be able to stop by Orchards before Thursday. My mom might get the pumpkin cheesecake from Costco on her way home too.

Lucky

We always have an insane amount of desserts at Thanksgiving, so we've been told to cut back a little. My sister-in-law does pies, so I made pumpkin squares, lemon bars and raspberry bars this morning, and I'll make Death by Chocolate tomorrow. (after I make all the stuff you guys ordered).
Can I change my order to Death by Chocolate?
i.gif

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Leaving now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom