Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

NYwdwfan

Taking a break from wrapping presents. rainy yucky day here. DH and his brother are currently trying to fix the clothes washer. We might have to go appliance shopping this afternoon...:mad:

The washer and dryer being on the fritz can bring a household to a halt. We had issues with our washer last year during the bitter cold of winter because hubby has it draining to a dry well and the line froze so the washer couldn't drain. I am not looking forward to the same issues this winter.

Nemo14

Ours is old, and the part it looks like we'll need is $150 or more, so I guess it's time for a new one. Bad timing, but oh well. We've already booked the FL week we had decided to give ourselves for Christmas, otherwise I'd have a shiny new washer under the tree. (It wouldn't be the first time I've had a replacement appliance a a Christmas gift...:rolleyes:)

acishere

Ours is old, and the part it looks like we'll need is $150 or more, so I guess it's time for a new one. Bad timing, but oh well. We've already booked the FL week we had decided to give ourselves for Christmas, otherwise I'd have a shiny new washer under the tree. (It wouldn't be the first time I've had a replacement appliance a a Christmas gift...:rolleyes:)
Nothing like finding a washer wrapped up and waiting for you under the Christmas tree:
41sgRW9IUcL._SY300_.jpg

NYwdwfan

Apparently it is perfectly clear and sunny back at my house. I should have faked a sick day to go to the beach...

It's ridiculous. And I apologize - this dumb weather is all my fault. My headlight went out on Saturday and I bought a new one but was to lazy to put it in yesterday while it was sunny. I figured I wouldn't be driving after dark for a few days so it could wait. So now it rained on the way to work - needed my lights. And now it's dark and humid - need my lights. I meant to bring the new bulb in the car with me so at least if I get pulled over I can try showing the officer that I intend to get it fixed (while I am crying, of course).

Whilst it may seem the "crying" would be me playing the girl card, I am pretty sure just the actual event of being pulled over would reduce me to genuine tears.

acishere

It's ridiculous. And I apologize - this dumb weather is all my fault. My headlight went out on Saturday and I bought a new one but was to lazy to put it in yesterday while it was sunny. I figured I wouldn't be driving after dark for a few days so it could wait. So now it rained on the way to work - needed my lights. And now it's dark and humid - need my lights. I meant to bring the new bulb in the car with me so at least if I get pulled over I can try showing the officer that I intend to get it fixed (while I am crying, of course).

Whilst it may seem the "crying" would be me playing the girl card, I am pretty sure just the actual event of being pulled over would reduce me to genuine tears.
It is clear here now so you have good weather coming your way soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom