Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Nemo14

DH has to go for blood work this morning, so he's had to fast since midnight. I'm trying to be good and not put the coffee on so the smell doesn't tempt him, but boy could I use a cup right now!!!!

NYwdwfan

Isn't that what Bieber was doing/driving in Miami Beach when he got arrested...

Was it? He's such a twit. I need to pick a new fantasy car.

DH has to go for blood work this morning, so he's had to fast since midnight. I'm trying to be good and not put the coffee on so the smell doesn't tempt him, but boy could I use a cup right now!!!!

You're so good! I would do the same thing - although - I had to fast once and hubby got up and toasted himself an English muffin. I was not pleased.

It's never too early for a Dr Pepper !

I completely agree. Love me a Pepper.

Nemo14

I don't know what the second one is but PB Fudge is one of my favorite things ever. I only get it at amusement parks, and it never disappoints.
The second one is a wine that is only released on the third Thursday of November. I've never had it, probably never will.

acishere

@acishere - this place is cheaper!!

http://www.xoticdreamcars.com/ new-york-northeast/new-york-northeast/

The Maserati is only $400/day!:rolleyes:

I think if I were a guy looking to propose to someone or something along those lines, it would be a cool thing to do. Or maybe as a gift for a guy turning 40 (or 50)! But I see them daily just driving around. That's just nuts.
I think I'm just going to stick with being a peasant in a Subaru for now...:greedy:
I got Madison - but I wanted Adams.
I got Adams:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom