Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

PUSH

AL-AR-AZ-CA-CO-CT-FL-GA-IA-ID-IL-IN-KS-KY-LA-MA-ME-MI-MN-MO-MS-MT-NC-NE-NH-NM-NV-NY-OH-OK-PA-RI-SC-SD-TN-TX-UT-VA-VT-WI-WV-WY.png
What kind of peasant hasn't been to Hawaii?

Nemo14

I'd like to visit South Dakota some day...

View attachment 74445
I love SD - it was my dad's favorite state. when we went to the Badlands, he must have taken 2 or 3 hundred pictures, back in the pre-digital camera days. Then he'd get out the slide projector and show them to anyone who came to visit us.

Yes, I had a lonely childhood....

Last edited:

PUSH

Yes, I had a lonely childhood....
This reminded me of something. So last night after a presentation I went to, I went into work to visit my girlfriend, and the nighttime supervisor came up and she told me my girlfriend picks out crappy (censored) puzzles. So I asked why she needed puzzles. She paused and said, "because I'm lonely and need something to do!" So then she took me and showed me what puzzles my girlfriend picked out, then took me to the office to show me what puzzles she actually picked out. There were four back there, and I said, "you're getting four different ones?!" Then she said she was deciding between them. To which I replied, "oh, I was going to say... how lonely are you?!" She just laughed really loudly and said "Don't say that!"

Good story, I know.

acishere

This reminded me of something. So last night after a presentation I went to, I went into work to visit my girlfriend, and the nighttime supervisor came up and she told me my girlfriend picks out crappy (censored) puzzles. So I asked why she needed puzzles. She paused and said, "because I'm lonely and need something to do!" So then she took me and showed me what puzzles my girlfriend picked out, then took me to the office to show me what puzzles she actually picked out. There were four back there, and I said, "you're getting four different ones?!" Then she said she was deciding between them. To which I replied, "oh, I was going to say... how lonely are you?!" She just laughed really loudly and said "Don't say that!"

Good story, I know.
I think that nighttime supervisor might be a little cuckoo...

PUSH

I think that nighttime supervisor might be a little cuckoo...
She's a wild party-goer. She's a year older than me and actually went to the same high school as me. Imagine a stereotypical college student and that's her... only she doesn't go to college. However, I liked her the best out of my bosses because she's more like one of us, because she actually was a normal worker there instead of just hopping on as a manager.

NYwdwfan

image.jpg

MO and IL really don't count though - they were layovers and I never left the airport. And I clicked on Utah by mistake but I'm too lazy to fix it.

NYwdwfan

When I was younger I played violin and was in an orchestra where the conductor was a travel agent and arranged "tours" to a different region each summer. He bartered the concerts in exchange for meals and rooms and also arranged home stays so it was not nearly as expensive as it should have been. Looking back, I have no idea how my parents let me travel for 5 weeks, two consecutive summers - the first to Eastern Europe, the second to Southeast Asia. Maybe they didn't like me much!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom