Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

trr1

3S7fcSd.jpg

images

OSUgirl77

I have an interview at 10:30 with a company that. For the life of me, I can't figure out what theydo. Their website, Facebook and Twitter are relatively generic, which leads me to think its a scam, a marketing company, or a marketing scam company.

Regardless, I have nothing better to do right now so I'll go. Maybe it's legit. Maybe they'll hire me. If nothing else, I'm out of the houses for a few much needed hours. I'm at Starbucks right now and despite it being 40 degrees outside, these idiots have the air conditioning on. So I'm sitting here in my coat. But at least I'm out of the house for a few. I guess.
Good luck! If anything, it's more interview practice. :)

Soarin' Over Pgh

As I expected, the interview was for a pyramid scheme job. I did everything I could to indicate I was not interested. Checked my phone, checked my wrist (eh, not as effective if you're not wearing a watch) and asked very few questions aside from "so what exactly is the job?" And " what's it pay" he still loved me and said he will be in touch.

This is after I watched another employee belittle the receptionist (ya know, the job I'm applying for) and the sign on the door being an oversized, pixelated version of the logo on the business card.

Yeah no.

Interview tomorrow at a dental office, this one is fully legit ...and an almost guaranteed interview Tuesday for a part time gig at an eye doctors office, receptionist, because the doctor also is at my moms office and loves me, but wants the other office staff to meet me (I'm expecting the grand inquisition) as well. Part time is better than nothing and at this point, I'll take it while I continue looking.

Today is all about football. I haven't looked at a single job ad and I won't until tomorrow morning. I need a damn day off from it. Watched the London game at 9 this morning and it's been nfl since. Need to run to the grocery store before the steelers game but suspect it's not going to happen as I don't feel like getting dressed, putting on makeup....or shoes.

Eh.

Hope yall are having a good day in the trousers.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Oh. And since my phone totally crapped out on Friday (did I post about that, because it happened, and I went to the store ready to murder) my mom loaned me the cash to buy a new phone with a new company and a better plan.

It's an android and I havent a clue how to use it. So now I have an android phone, Apple ipad, and windows 7 pc.

One day, I'd like to sync everything to one company.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Oh. And this is what happens when I don't post for days, I guess. I took four huge boxes of books and a box of magazines to half price books so I can, ha know..pay my rent...and didn't expect, nor want to find a book I wanted.

So of course I found Walt Disney imagineering, volume one, not realizing there even was a volume one, and realizing I have volume two at home.

So I had to have it. Needless to say, my grocery run later will be for ramen. I'm already down to one meal a day, so I guess a sodium overload for that one meal isn't so bad.

The book is awesome. I'll photograph some concept art for you guys later. But here's a pretty castle concept, in the meantime. image.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As I expected, the interview was for a pyramid scheme job. I did everything I could to indicate I was not interested. Checked my phone, checked my wrist (eh, not as effective if you're not wearing a watch) and asked very few questions aside from "so what exactly is the job?" And " what's it pay" he still loved me and said he will be in touch.

This is after I watched another employee belittle the receptionist (ya know, the job I'm applying for) and the sign on the door being an oversized, pixelated version of the logo on the business card.

Yeah no.

Interview tomorrow at a dental office, this one is fully legit ...and an almost guaranteed interview Tuesday for a part time gig at an eye doctors office, receptionist, because the doctor also is at my moms office and loves me, but wants the other office staff to meet me (I'm expecting the grand inquisition) as well. Part time is better than nothing and at this point, I'll take it while I continue looking.

Today is all about football. I haven't looked at a single job ad and I won't until tomorrow morning. I need a **** day off from it. Watched the London game at 9 this morning and it's been nfl since. Need to run to the grocery store before the steelers game but suspect it's not going to happen as I don't feel like getting dressed, putting on makeup....or shoes.

Eh.

Hope yall are having a good day in the trousers.

Pyramid Scheme job....I've never heard of that....a job supporting pyramid schemes? Or the job itself is a pyramid scheme?

Good luck and, yes, you do deserve a day off form job hunting.

NYwdwfan

Pyramid Scheme job....I've never heard of that....a job supporting pyramid schemes? Or the job itself is a pyramid scheme?

Good luck and, yes, you do deserve a day off form job hunting.

It's when you only make money if you sucker other people to join, but the only real people that make ANYTHING are the few at the top. You make money on those below you. They like to call it "multi-level marketing".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom