Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

So i got an e-mail from a former student. She's all excited because she was nominated for Homecoming Queen from her class. The thing is, I'm not sure if it's a Mean Girls trick or not, so I'm kind of handling this with kid gloves.

trr1

So i got an e-mail from a former student. She's all excited because she was nominated for Homecoming Queen from her class. The thing is, I'm not sure if it's a Mean Girls trick or not, so I'm kind of handling this with kid gloves.
good luck I hope its not a trick

NYwdwfan

I know - she's a sweet kid, but she's been through a lot and her social skills are rather lacking, so I hope it's not some mean-spirited thing.

That's a tough one. You would HOPE kids are trying to support her but kids can be SO hurtful these days...hoping for the best.

acishere

I went to check out a car during lunch, I'm still damp from walking around the lot, and for some reason there is cold air coming out of the office vents right now. I think the building is telling me I should go home early.:cold:

NYwdwfan

I went to check out a car during lunch, I'm still damp from walking around the lot, and for some reason there is cold air coming out of the office vents right now. I think the building is telling me I should go home early.:cold:

Whadya look at?

Yeah it's NASTY out today. Just heard Jackie Robinson is almost complety shut down from a truck hitting the overpass. Traffic sounds insane.

acishere

Whadya look at?

Yeah it's NASTY out today. Just heard Jackie Robinson is almost complety shut down from a truck hitting the overpass. Traffic sounds insane.
I was looking at the Subaru Impreza Crosstrek. I want to go back next week to look at the regular Impreza and maybe the Legacy.

Nemo14

We had my sister's Rav4 during our Florida stay. I have to say that the seats were not that comfortable at all in it. Our son-in-law has a CR-V and loves it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom