Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

Really slows a person down typing with one hand. Or do you just leave those letters out completely?

(which would give you:
r d y st eave tse etters t cet )
Actually the Chromebook has a couple of keys that don't always work, so my typing probably looks like that anyway at times.

Lucky

10 Russian soldiers captured in the Ukraine the other day say they wandered across the border by mistake.

Now thousands of them seem to be wandering across the border by mistake. :oops:

Nemo14

They were probably too cheap to buy the update.

We have a highway here that's just a few years old, and our GPS thinks we're driving across cow pastures and fording creeks.

On the other hand we had exited off the Blue Ridge Parkway once to get gas in a tiny town and decided to just head back to Roanoke from there. We went through some rural roads, but when the GPS told us to take a right across what was an overgrown cow path, we decided to shut the thing off and follow our own instincts instead.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
On the other hand we had exited off the Blue Ridge Parkway once to get gas in a tiny town and decided to just head back to Roanoke from there. We went through some rural roads, but when the GPS told us to take a right across what was an overgrown cow path, we decided to shut the thing off and follow our own instincts instead.
I have been taken down logging roads to get to my destination by GPS before.

You know your in trouble when the telephone poles just STOP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom