Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
so when are you free Jennifer?( sons moving)
Oh gosh, I didn't share here ....
They're not.

Son #2 and Adopted Son had a huge fight last week ... decided there was no way they could live together.
I called my SIL immediately and suggested she re-rent the apartment if possible.

Long story short, someone else is taking the unit; I'm getting my $950 deposit back; and Son #2 is going to wait a few months, save some $$, find a new roommate, and try again in the spring.

I am sad, to say the least, but I'm also the type of person who figures everything happens for a reason.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They're not.

Son #2 and Adopted Son had a huge fight last week ... decided there was no way they could live together.
I called my SIL immediately and suggested she re-rent the apartment if possible.

Long story short, someone else is taking the unit; I'm getting my $950 deposit back; and Son #2 is going to wait a few months, save some $$, find a new roommate, and try again in the spring.

I am sad, to say the least, but I'm also the type of person who figures everything happens for a reason.
All roommates will argue and fight. Perhaps they should have cooled off a little before making such a hasty decision. Unless this was about something something irreconcilable.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
All roommates will argue and fight. Perhaps they should have cooled off a little before making such a hasty decision. Unless this was about something something irreconcilable.
If they were a married couple, this would have been a divorce-inducing fight.
They are done as friends.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Had they been friends for long?

Yes, four years, since grade nine football.
Believe it or not, AS totally lost it, foaming at the mouth, over Son #2's treatment of me.

At least it happened before they lived together...

Absolutely. That's how I look at it.
Plus, I get my $950 back. Money that I had thought was long gone.

My brilliant (98.9% graduating average) nephew approached me for a $300 loan, as he has a little more semester left than grant money. I will give (not lend) him $475, and give $475 to my missionary Auntie before she leaves for Africa on December 30th.

I told ya, I'm a silver lining kind of girl.

In the meantime, AS is still living here, avoiding Son #2 like the plague, and Hubby and I are working hard to make a difference in his life while we still have him. :)

trr1

They're not.

sorry to hear

Nemo14

paranoid.gif
paranoid.gif

NYwdwfan

I have to say - I'm not sure if this story is funny or sad (or both) - it's reminding me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/12...ay-have-cost-paterson-principal-her-position/

PATERSON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Some serious misspellings on a school sign may have cost a principal her position.

It’s prominently positioned over the entryway at Paterson’s Public School Number 20, but it took more than a week for anyone to take notice and fix the glaring mistakes on the school’s sign. As CBS2’s Vanessa Murdock reported, the controversial sign included misspellings of the words ‘December’ and ‘reports’ which were spelled ‘Dicember’ and ‘reepor’ respectively. The number ‘1’ was also backwards.

“How horrible. How are you going to teach the kids? How are you going to teach the kids when you can’t spell the simple month of December?” Betty Mack said. It took a Facebook for someone to actually bring it to the school’s attention. That someone was parent and Paterson Board of Education member Corey Teague.

At first, Teague thought the picture was fake.

“At first I didn’t believe it was, I thought it was PhotoShopped or something,” Teague said. When he found out it was the real deal, he became angry.
“We can’t assume because it’s an urban district — inner-city — that things like this can be swept over. If it were a suburban neighborhood parents would be outraged, disgusted,” Teague said. Teague’s goal is to make sure that no sign posted on a Paterson school looks like this one again, but there may have been more fallout than intended. The principal, Antoinette Young, was reassigned.

The district wouldn’t confirm that the misspellings were the reason for her move, and some parents said the principal shouldn’t take the fall for someone else’s misspellings. “They don’t talk about all the good things she’s done with the kids. We’re sad to see her go,” Linda Martinez said.

A district spokesperson told CBS2 that Principal Young has been reassigned as a vice principal to another school.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom