Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

I still have 3 cars blocking me in before I can leave.:grumpy:

And I am one minute from screaming at my cousin's kids of they don't stop hitting each other with dog toys in front of the TV...

We spent the day with our niece's kids who are 4 and 5. When their parents aren't around they're good as gold, but when they are it's nonstop chaos. I was so ready to come home!

acishere

We spent the day with our niece's kids who are 4 and 5. When their parents aren't around they're good as gold, but when they are it's nonstop chaos. I was so ready to come home!
They stopped the moment the parents came in. Their parents are also the last car blocking me in. I'm tempted to jump the bushes and drive to the neighbors driveway.

PUSH

I'm exhausted. Even after I just took an hour long nap! I'm not sure why, I mean I did end up getting 6 hours of sleep last night, so I shouldn't be this bad. I might end up going to bed before 10 o'clock for the first time in a long time! I am getting up early tomorrow, though, too.

PUSH

Not going to bed right now, but I'm going to log off for the night, and I probably won't be on much (if at all) tomorrow. Then I work an 8 hour shift on Saturday morning, and I might be doing something after that. So in all reality the next time I'll probably be here for a good chunk of time will be Sunday (or Saturday night if I don't do anything).

And happy Thanksgiving once again to you all! I'm very thankful to have imaginary friends to talk to! I'm even thankful for the ones who have departed from this sight! I just hope that one had a tasty aquatic feast today to celebrate...

Good night all, talk to you all later!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hey, @NYwdwfan, my oldest son is headed your way.
If you see him, say hi.

He has floor table tickets for Cabaret on Saturday night, and is convinced that Emma Stone is going to sit on his lap. Not sure how his girl friend (not girlfriend) would feel about that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom