Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

PUSH

Sorry to hear that. But thanks for supporting the American tradition of getting the best deal we can with money we don't have!
There's a few places to hide in the store where nobody could find me... including managers.
paranoid.gif

acishere

Pies are bought! Also got some cider donuts, cider, cheese, and some prosciutto for home. Plus they give you cups of free hot cider as you leave.

Now watch my mom is too afraid to pick up a cheesecake from Costco (that she passes on the way home) because of the sleet.

Nemo14

...the saga continues

The washer was delivered and after DH removed not only the cellar door, but also the outside door so they could bring it down to the basement, he moved the old washer out of the way while the delivery guys brought in the new one. That's when he noticed the 6 inch dent in the side. Not that it makes a difference really, but we paid for a brand new washer, not a dented one. Then when the guys went to do the connecting stuff, they told DH that the extension tube we bought the other day when we bought the washer was not the correct part so therefore they refused to connect anything and left. So we've spent the last couple of hours 1.) on the phone with Sears customer service, 2.) At the store with the appliance department manager, 3.) at the parts department returning the "wrong" part only to be told that thy could order the correct part and we'd have it in 3 - 5 days (Uhhhh NO!!!!!!!) 4.) At Home Depot getting the correct part.

Meanwhile, the mechanic had called that we could pick up the car, so I called him on the way to Home depot to tell him we were running late, so could we pick it up on Friday instead. He strongly suggested that we not do that because there's been a rash of vandalism in the area, and he was worried that the car's exhaust system would be cut off if we left it there overnight. So, since we had a spare key with us, we worked it out that we'd pick up the car as soon as possible, and pay him on Friday. Thank heaven he's a friend and knows and trusts us.

So DH is down in the basement now hooking up the washer, and the manager at Sears worked out a good deal for us, and all is well so far. Now we only have to worry about our son-in-law flying in to NH tonight in this storm.

Sounds like we've had Alexander's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, which is rather funny because DH's middle name is, in fact, Alexander. :joyfull:

PUSH

...the saga continues

The washer was delivered and after DH removed not only the cellar door, but also the outside door so they could bring it down to the basement, he moved the old washer out of the way while the delivery guys brought in the new one. That's when he noticed the 6 inch dent in the side. Not that it makes a difference really, but we paid for a brand new washer, not a dented one. Then when the guys went to do the connecting stuff, they told DH that the extension tube we bought the other day when we bought the washer was not the correct part so therefore they refused to connect anything and left. So we've spent the last couple of hours 1.) on the phone with Sears customer service, 2.) At the store with the appliance department manager, 3.) at the parts department returning the "wrong" part only to be told that thy could order the correct part and we'd have it in 3 - 5 days (Uhhhh NO!!!!!!!) 4.) At Home Depot getting the correct part.
You just can never get good help at Sears, or any of its sister companies for that matter. They just have the most unhelpful employees.

Nemo14

You just can never get good help at Sears, or any of its sister companies for that matter. They just have the most unhelpful employees.
Actually the employees at the appliance department at the store were helpful - at the parts department, not so much.

Goofyernmost

Yeah - I really liked it too. It's still fun to poke fun at 6 months of watching though!!

I saw it 3 times in the theater. I made my parents - who hadn't been to the movies since Lawrence of Arabia - go see it with me.
I haven't even seen it once. I do remember as a kid seeing the original Titanic Movie (A Night To Remember) in black and white and had nightmares for days after. I guess due to that, I have never had a desire to see the new one.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I just heard the greatest news... news that will shape the entire world's future. Let's just say we are in a very good place, and it does not look grim from here on out. That's right. Sharknado 2: The Second One is coming to Netflix!

dancing-turkey.gif

dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif

dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif

dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif

dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
dancing-turkey.gif
I still cannot see those pictures...anything from sherv. net never shows up for some reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom