Using the AP strategy.....

Stephen9871

Yeah, I just checked again. It is definately an annual pass rate. Regular rate is listed at $206.10 per night and APH rate is $154.00 per night.

Are you checking rates through Universal's web site or Loews web sight? That might make a difference. Hopefully you can find the rates soon. Good luck.

danpam1024

Yeah, I just checked again. It is definately an annual pass rate. Regular rate is listed at $206.10 per night and APH rate is $154.00 per night.

Are you checking rates through Universal's web site or Loews web sight? That might make a difference. Hopefully you can find the rates soon. Good luck.
logging on Universal passholder's page, then it re-directs to the Loew's site for booking.

Stephen9871

I just went through the Universal passholder's page and I'm getting the $154 rate for APH. I usually go directly through Loewshotels.com to check rates.

draybook

Original Poster
Must be the difference in our travel dates or possibly kids' ages, because $177 is the best I'm getting on their site. However, paying $800 for four APs instead of $1500 for two sets of 3 day park to park tickets is worth it by itself.

danpam1024

Must be the difference in our travel dates or possibly kids' ages, because $177 is the best I'm getting on their site. However, paying $800 for four APs instead of $1500 for two sets of 3 day park to park tickets is worth it by itself.
the math works out in my head that you can stay an extra day:D

Stephen9871

I believe the $177 rate is for a Fri. or Sat. check in. The $154 is for a weekday check in as far as I can tell.

draybook

Original Poster
I believe the $177 rate is for a Fri. or Sat. check in. The $154 is for a weekday check in as far as I can tell.

That would explain it, as we are checking in on a Friday. We might have to change that to Thursday, since we're most likely flying.

Need a new theory. I put Thursday as the check in and it was still $177. That's still worth it though.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom