Using my mothers band and FP

correcaminos

Disney Services is how they define the service that provides your account. It's literally defined in section 1.

1. Contract between You and Us

This is a contract between you and Disney Interactive, a California corporation located at 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California 91521, USA, or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Disney Service. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Disney Services. If you do not agree, you may not use the Disney Services.

You're not the only person here that works in the tech world, and working in the tech world doesn't automatically make you an expert.

That was condescending. ;)
No kidding it was. Especially since I said I wasn't who would know it all, but to many of us in this house what you are arguing has nothing to do with an account.

Again Disney Services "The Disney Services are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual property rights in the Disney Services are owned by us or our licensors or licensees."

That has absolutely ZERO to do with the accounts at all. No where does it mention anything with the accounts but what Disney owns and won't allow you to take credit or ownership of. Unlike you I won't argue things that aren't relevant to this discussion just to try to make me "right"

Have a good evening, I'm out

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
No kidding it was. Especially since I said I wasn't who would know it all, but to many of us in this house what you are arguing has nothing to do with an account.

Again Disney Services "The Disney Services are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual property rights in the Disney Services are owned by us or our licensors or licensees."

That has absolutely ZERO to do with the accounts at all. No where does it mention anything with the accounts but what Disney owns and won't allow you to take credit or ownership of. Unlike you I'm not going to be a condescending know it all about it arguing for something when it explicitly says nothing at all to do with what you are trying to argue about it.

So have a good evening, I'm out.

Disney services are services provided by Disney Interactive and their partners which includes MM+ which is why you have to agree to be bound by the Disney Services contract before they will establish an account with you.

Despite your words, you really don't understand technology or license agreements/contracts at all. :rolleyes:

correcaminos

If Disney really wanted to crack down, all they would have to do is link your picture to your band(s)/account... which they do. If you've ever had a problem with getting into the parks, remember that they take their iPad or whatever it is, and take your picture and override the system, once they check to make sure you have valid admission to the park.

Disney could easily just require that you stop at the front desk/front of the park and have your picture taken and it links to everything else. So if granny passes off her band, you go to use the FP, CM sees you aren't granny... bam, done, you're caught.
DAS also takes photos. Ages ago your face was attached to your tickets as well.

Though back then FP was done via paper so not sure how it would all go together.

correcaminos

Disney services are services provided by Disney Interactive and their partners which includes MM+ which is why you have to agree to be bound by the Disney Services contract before they will establish an account with you.

Despite your words, you really don't understand technology or license agreements/contracts at all. :rolleyes:
whatever you say

good evening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom