Using last dining credit AFTER you check out

acgift

Original Poster
Hi - Got a question for you experts. We will be checking out of POP early in the morning on our last day so we can spend lots of time in one of the parks before our early evening flight. Can we use our last counter service meal AFTER we check out? We have all our ADR's and we plan on using our last counter service meal for lunch that day. Will that be OK? :shrug:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I thought you done get a credit on the dining plan unless you STAY that night...unless you have the credits left over. I found that out the hard way.

DisneyJoe

You get enough credits for each night of your hotel stay.

A 3 night visit gets 3 sets of credits.

You can use them when you wish, from checkin until midnight of your check out day, so if you have them remaining, you can use them.

rainfully

I thought you done get a credit on the dining plan unless you STAY that night...unless you have the credits left over. I found that out the hard way.

You can use your dining plan credits any time in any way durring the length of your stay, until midnight on the day you check out!

acgift

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks - As long as we can use them 'till midnight on check-out day, we're fine. Thanks to all who answered. You are the best! :wave:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You can use your dining plan credits any time in any way durring the length of your stay, until midnight on the day you check out!

Yeah I get it now like I said we learned that the hard way because when we booked they didnt say yeah you have a 8 day park ticket but only 7 meal credits. So naturally I booked 8 ADR's! Hahaha Oh well...That was when I was a rookie, Im almost a vet now...my friends think I am but you guys are aces!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom