Use Single Rider lines!!

a2grafix

Since I have been on four solo trips to Disney parks since 2007, and one coming up this October, I use the single rider lines.

I also like the fact that while in line for Tower of Terror at both Disneyland and WDW, when a cast member asks for a "single guest" my hand shoots straight up and I shave off about 10 minutes off my wait time.

I also like that Cedar Point near my home town uses single rider lines on a few of its rides. The same thing applies for Top Thrill Dragster as it does for Tower of Terror. Top Thrill has to fill up all seats, so if a single rider is needed and I'm in the back, my hand shoots straight up and I'm on the ride in no time.

But I hear everyone's thoughts about abusing the single rider lines when you are down with family or friends. Single rider lines are a blessing for solo travelers like myself. But when I visit WDW or Disneyland, it's off-peak times in October and December, so the wait times are down.

Sometimes I don't need to use the single rider line at Disney or Universal or Sea World or Knotts Berry Farm because the wait line is super short, like 5-10 minutes, give or take. A Florida friend was shocked during my October and December trips. The last time he was at the WDW or Universal or SeaWorld parks, the lines were an hour or 2 at best for The Hulk, Spiderman, etc.

93boomer

Premium Member
Single rider lines

:)
Since I have been on four solo trips to Disney parks since 2007, and one coming up this October, I use the single rider lines.

I also like the fact that while in line for Tower of Terror at both Disneyland and WDW, when a cast member asks for a "single guest" my hand shoots straight up and I shave off about 10 minutes off my wait time.

I also like that Cedar Point near my home town uses single rider lines on a few of its rides. The same thing applies for Top Thrill Dragster as it does for Tower of Terror. Top Thrill has to fill up all seats, so if a single rider is needed and I'm in the back, my hand shoots straight up and I'm on the ride in no time.

But I hear everyone's thoughts about abusing the single rider lines when you are down with family or friends. Single rider lines are a blessing for solo travelers like myself. But when I visit WDW or Disneyland, it's off-peak times in October and December, so the wait times are down.

Sometimes I don't need to use the single rider line at Disney or Universal or Sea World or Knotts Berry Farm because the wait line is super short, like 5-10 minutes, give or take. A Florida friend was shocked during my October and December trips. The last time he was at the WDW or Universal or SeaWorld parks, the lines were an hour or 2 at best for The Hulk, Spiderman, etc.

This is the best tip! People don't like the single rider lines too much. But, I don't care about all the fast, higher elevation rides so my husband always gets into the single rider lines. Makes him happy that he gets to ride the ride and makes me feel less guilty for not riding with him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom