Use dining plan snacks at Epcot F&WF!

jws25

Original Poster
I haven't seen it many other places, so I want to let people know. If you have the Dining Plan, and you are at Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival, you may use your snack points at almost all of the special festival booths for the food portions and desserts (not the alcoholic beverages). We did this on the last day of our trip, and used up the remainder of our snack points to eat a dinner's worth of food from all around the world.:sohappy:

Jenny

wannabeBelle

jws25 said:
I haven't seen it many other places, so I want to let people know. If you have the Dining Plan, and you are at Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival, you may use your snack points at almost all of the special festival booths for the food portions and desserts (not the alcoholic beverages). We did this on the last day of our trip, and used up the remainder of our snack points to eat a dinner's worth of food from all around the world.:sohappy:

Jenny
Good Job Jenny!!! I saw this info on the day I left for the World and that is where I used almost all of my snacks as well!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom