US Airways?

bow0303

Original Poster
Has anybody else had issues with them over the last week? Have called numerous times throughout the day for the last week to book a flight and cannot get anyone to answer the reservation line?

216bruce

Has anybody else had issues with them over the last week? Have called numerous times throughout the day for the last week to book a flight and cannot get anyone to answer the reservation line?
We just got back from the DVC Vero resort and after three cancelled flights (two there and one back) we spent about 6 hours on-hold with US air. They were a mess to get a hold of. The folks were nice once I got one, and I 'get' weather and flight cancellations, but the amount of time on hold- and the one time I was disconnected after the call was answered- was horrible. Never again for US air for us. Yeah, to answer your question- issues. Lots.

DisneyBaby823

I've never tried to contact them, but have used them for every trip to Disney including the one we will be taking this year. After experiencing other flight services I vowed never to fly anyone but US Air again!
I guess getting through to them directly might be terrible, but as far as literally putting my life in their hands they are the only ones I trust.
Also as far as comfort and being seating with my party I will certainly never fly Southwest again!

NeverEnufDisney

Well I vowed never to fly US Air again and flew Southwest the last two times and loved it. US Air shouldn't be a problem too much longer after it merges with American so long as they don't pick up too many of US Air's bad habits.

216bruce

They are not called Useless Air for nothing.........................:rolleyes:
That's exactly what the ground transport driver in Melbourne called them. She explained that a lot of the issue into that airport was the planes used by US vs. the ones that Delta uses. US scrubs flights a lot more during periods of 'iffy' weather because they use smaller connector jets. Delta uses larger planes that deal with the weather better. Once on the flight, US was OK but it was without a doubt the worst customer service experience/on hold time I've ever had with any private company (US government agencies notwithstanding).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom