UPS or USPS for Magic Bands?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
After two hours in the post office and them "forgetting" that they put the package on the truck to brought to my house, as opposed to honoring my "hold for pickup" request, we finally got our bands!

dvitali

Wonder why the tracking number for the magical bands is not working when it ship by the post office parcel post. When I get packages by overnite or Ecomoney I get a tracking location every step of the way to follow it.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Wonder why the tracking number for the magical bands is not working when it ship by the post office parcel post. When I get packages by overnite or Ecomoney I get a tracking location every step of the way to follow it.
That's typical unfortunately with USPS for some package types. They are not good about scanning them at every stop. :)

Cosmic Commando

USPS is very slow to update their tracking info. Their service is pretty good; their tracking is usually awful. I have a set of bands coming to me right now... no tracking updates since Wednesday!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
The reason being, USPS has the absolute worst possible online tracking system in the world.
Oh, how right you were! I finally had to go down to the post office to figure out what was going on. The tracking number said it available for pick up. The workers spent two hours swearing to me that my package never arrived and then I "magically" get a text message while standing in the post office, that they had been delivered to my house. The look on that woman's face was priceless.

Last edited:

Minnie1986

Original Poster
You must not be far from me then! Luckily I got my bands a couple weeks ago, but Pope-ageddon/A-Pope-alypse/Pope-ourri got me a four day weekend, so I'm not complaining...
Yeah, I have to say, having that unexpected Friday and Monday off was pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom