Upgrading to Disney Rewards Visa Premier

Philhar-Fanatic

Not sure if this is where this goes. When I start planning a trip one of the first things I look at is how many rewards points I have. Anyway, is there any way to know when the next promo would be offered to upgrade? I know there's been some pretty sweet offerings in the past. Wanting to upgrade pretty soon! Thanks

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not sure if this is where this goes. When I start planning a trip one of the first things I look at is how many rewards points I have. Anyway, is there any way to know when the next promo would be offered to upgrade? I know there's been some pretty sweet offerings in the past. Wanting to upgrade pretty soon! Thanks
Call Chase (number on the back of your current Disney Visa) and ask if you want to upgrade if there are any promotions currently to do so. When we upgraded to Premier(but had to re apply for whatever reason so we now have a regular Disney Visa and a Premier Visa) almost 2 years ago we got I think a $200 credit. Sometimes when you just "upgrade" your current card they do not offer as big of a perk as reapplying for a whole new card. Just call and and they can help you with whatever is best for you. :)

Upvote 0

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
Call Chase (number on the back of your current Disney Visa) and ask if you want to upgrade if there are any promotions currently to do so. When we upgraded to Premier(but had to re apply for whatever reason so we now have a regular Disney Visa and a Premier Visa) almost 2 years ago we got I think a $200 credit. Sometimes when you just "upgrade" your current card they do not offer as big of a perk as reapplying for a whole new card. Just call and and they can help you with whatever is best for you. :)[/QUOTE

Did that. No promo at this time. Didn't know if maybe there was a pattern to their offering codes that any of ya'll may know about. Guess I'll just wait a bit and see what happens. Thank You!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Your welcome! I really think it is just random as to the promos they offer to upgrade. Usually they will send you something in the mail or email you with an upgrade offer. We got ours in the mail. They always have the promo to apply as a new customer which like I mentioned you can do. It is $100 dollars in rewards right now I believe. You could apply (they are considered 2 totally separate cards) and if you get approved you could always cancel your existing card after you use all your current rewards dollars on it of course! Lol We just kept our original open but mainly use the Premier card to rack up our rewards a lot quicker. :)

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

It's considered 2 different cards. Not sure if you can upgrade. Anyways...keep checking the official Disney Visa website, I would not get it unless they offer the $200 gift card. I believe it was offered in April or May last year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom