Updated MDE App (iPhone)

JohnD

Original Poster
You know the adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." That applies here.

I'll start. Why several taps to get to my plans? I have no desire to see the map. I miss having them be the first thing I see. It took me a moment but I figured out to tap my character then all plans.

Also, I preferred the sidebar. Was more streamlined. I'm sure there will be differences of opinion but that's my take.

Rob562

If you just got that redesign, sounds like iPhone is now getting when Android has had for at least a few months. I've played around with it a little, but haven't used it while actually on a trip...

We did just get an update to the Android app the other day, the release notes mentioned that you'll be able to access you room number from within the app now. (Perhaps with a "navigate to my room" functionality in the future?)

-Rob

JohnD

Original Poster
If you just got that redesign, sounds like iPhone is now getting when Android has had for at least a few months. I've played around with it a little, but haven't used it while actually on a trip...

We did just get an update to the Android app the other day, the release notes mentioned that you'll be able to access you room number from within the app now. (Perhaps with a "navigate to my room" functionality in the future?)

-Rob

I was reading reviews at the Apple Store. They were saying the same thing. It duplicates Android. Planning a trip for later this month. I guess I'll see how well it works then.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So the new version shows my dining reservations in the overview with a party of five but when I click into it its the correct party of four.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom