Updated Flight Ban over WDW Property

FigmentForver96

Only if you went around all day staring up instead of straight ahead like most people, and maybe were looking for something to find offensive.

Exactly. Although you might need some help if you find some smoke in the sky offensive. I mean will the words "Jesus loves u" tick you off that bad? Idk I'm not gonna go into it to much because I don't want to hurt feelings or upset anybody.

CDavid

Yeah and what would you guys think if it said "Allah loves u"?

Exactly. There would be riots.

The United States is a Christian nation founded upon Christian principles, but at the same time there is constitutionally guaranteed freedom of religion. If there were riots over such expression, both those constitutional rights and Christian principles will have been violated.

And we are going much too far off-topic and into a discussion on religion. I respectfully suggest if anyone wants to continue, we all know how to send a private message.

Victor Kelly

I am offended at the offense of the offensive nature of the offensive writing. I feel offended that people are offended by seemingly everything nowadays. I take offense to this, and as you are offending me with anti-religious remarks I ask that you stop. No, I am not joking. I will report it to the mods in a complaint.

draybook

Yeah and what would you guys think if it said "Allah loves u"?

Exactly. There would be riots. Don't think for a second people wouldn't complain and deem it offensive.

What would I think? I've worked around many, many Muslims and they've said that to me plenty of times. As of today I have participated in zero riots.

That being said, I still can't fathom how stuff that's written in the sky can effect your(people in general) trip. I'm too busy checking out the details of the new areas and parades to worry about some dude putting smoke letters in the sky. It could say, "David Booker, your mother is a heifer" and I'd still keep stepping and keep having a good time.

ibtl_church.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
What would I think? I've worked around many, many Muslims and they've said that to me plenty of times. As of today I have participated in zero riots.

That being said, I still can't fathom how stuff that's written in the sky can effect your(people in general) trip. I'm too busy checking out the details of the new areas and parades to worry about some dude putting smoke letters in the sky. It could say, "David Booker, your mother is a heifer" and I'd still keep stepping and keep having a good time.

Having been on a commuter bus with one of the local islamic crazies who was arrested and convicted of plot to blow up same system - I'd be worried about those folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom