Updated ADR's!

hawaiilife

Original Poster
Hey guys!

So this is officially my second post. I have updated my ADR's since the last time I posted. While I read a lot on here, I don't post a whole lot. I don't feel enough of an "expert" yet - this is my first trip in years and my first trip as a family of 4!

I have a couple questions: the first one being, I have ADR's at Be Our Guest. Actually, multiple ADR's. Here is the current schedule:

Day 1 - Chef Mickey's breakfast, The Plaza 5:10pm OR Be Our Guest at 7:35pm
Day 2 - Sanaa for dinner at 6:05pm
Day 3 - Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner at 4:10pm.
Day 4 - Via Napoli 7:30pm
Day 5 - Be Our Guest lunch at 11:45 or Be Our Guest Dinner at 4:45 or another MK restaurant (has to be an early dinner as we have a VIP viewing of

Questions:

1) Is a 7:00pm ADR at Via Napoli going to cut it too close to making Illuminations? Illuminations begins at 9pm that night.

2) Is it better to do BOG on Day#1 of our trip or the last day as a special treat?

3) If we keep day #1 BOG reservation at 7:35 will we miss Celebrate the Magic and Wishes? I was planning on using fastpass+ for Wishes so I definitely don't want to miss it but I also don't want to rush BOG as I worked so hard to get these reservations!

4) Is there any other place you recommend we do dinner at MK on whichever day I drop BOG, or is the Plaza okay?

As always, THANK YOU!

hawaiilife

Original Poster
When are you going? My opinion will depending on if I can take advantage of you dropping a BOG dinner ADR or not :p
Haha, I am going in August! I definitely don't want to do BOG twice, but the weirdest thing happened. I was checking constantly for a BOG reservation (we are staying off-site and just started planning a couple weeks ago), and magically TONS of spots opened up! I don't believe that Disney releases all of the tables at the 180 mark. I don't believe it at all. Because what I saw was multiple time slots, on every single day. This occurred one random morning. NO explanation. So keep checking!

mattdenine

I check multiple times a day, I have a ADR for lunch but want a dinner so the Beast is there.

I would drop the day 1 ADR only because I like to keep my ADR's to one a day.

mishel635

1. I would think you would be fine. Go 10-15 minutes early if you are worried but I think a 7pm ADR should be fine.

2. I would say do BOG the last day. It's such a great experience, you don't want to rush it.

4. I have never been to the Plaza but I've heard good things.

CheshireCat12

I hear dinner at BOG is better than lunch. With that said, I haven't been there yet (not high on the list of dining priorities for us, believe it or not!) I would go with your day 1 BOG dinner- you will not miss Celebrate the Magic or Wishes, CtM starts at 9:45 and Wishes at 10 PM. But stake out your viewing location by 9:30.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom