UO's future

SimonLee5282

I do not doubt universals abilitly to produce an awe inspiring show. They will figure it out, and do it while rasing the bar. They added an entire profitable resort in Orlando when everyone doubted thier abilitly to. They can, and they will do it.

As far as the Back to the Future, I would hate to see it leave. That is a modern classic in my heart. It would be like disney giving up the Huanted Mansion ride, in my oppinion, but I guess it has not been around long enough and is not popular enough to be a classic. It is just that I have emotional ties to that ride.

Lynx04

I am really not that big on shows, but am some what interested in seeing the Fear Factor show just to see what it is like. As far as back to the future, I wouldn't mind seeing a complete overhaul. Don't even care if they dump the simulator concept and try something different. Having said that, I would like for them to keep the BTTF theme though.

Pixie Duster

It would be a great addition to have a night time show. Unfortunetely I have no cluse about the validity of these rumors, of course even if I did I would not say a work about it. But thanks for your thoughts everyone.

dxwwf3

Lynx04 said:
Having said that, I would like for them to keep the BTTF theme though.

Totally agree. Don't care what they do, I just wish they would keep a BTTF attraction at the park because of it's popularity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom